Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

So this team really does have a backbone. Huge, huge two games coming up. A win and a draw will seal it. We absolutely have to follow this up, it's no use digging ourselves out of the **** like we have done tonight only to go hiding again like we did against Sunderland, Burton, etc etc. The season isn't over, and Gary isn't facing the executioner just yet. We live to fight another day and the dream is somehow still alive...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jortat said:

Not pretty , but there was real effort from the whole team.

Tatically right by Rowett and great performances from Jerome , Keogh, and the rest of the lads.

Lets keep this going boys 

COYR

Actually, I thought bits of it were pretty.

But it was the spirit that stood out.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

So this team really does have a backbone. Huge, huge two games coming up. A win and a draw will seal it. We absolutely have to follow this up, it's no use digging ourselves out of the **** like we have done tonight only to go hiding again like we did against Sunderland, Burton, etc etc. The season isn't over, and Gary isn't facing the executioner just yet. We live to fight another day and the dream is somehow still alive...

I'll agree with that. but there was a small bit more today. hint of underdog magic doin abaaaaht 

Sith Happens
Just now, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I even managed to enjoy listening to Craig Ramage on the radio tonight.

Don't be daft 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

We have looked much better than Cardiff here and are playing some genuinely nice football at times. Everyone knows my thoughts on the team recently but I’ve not lost faith in this game just yet!

We got absolutely what we deserved tonight. We made Cardiff look basic as anything. Love it, Derby. Love it. 

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Keogh showing commitment started it all. Lifted the fans, lifted the team.

Every few months we seem to come across threads being made saying, "time for a fresh start for both Keogh and the club, he should be sold." You know what, no he bloody shouldn't. He loves this club and will give his all every single time he's playing in that Derby kit. You can't say that for many in this team and it's those that don't who should be 'out the building' before Keogh

Archived