Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No excuses tonight, simply have to win. Anyone who isn’t up for it, anyone who isn’t prepared to run themselves into the ******* ground and be carried off at the end due to exhaustion can be the first out the door in the summer.

Win and remarkably it’s in our own hands. Win and we possibly only need to Barnsley to give ourselves the opportunity to get out of this **** league. Once the play-offs begin, the rest of the season means nothing. I don’t care how good Fulham are, or Villa, or Boro, it’s a different kind of game, we just need to make sure we’re in with a shot.

One last realistic chance to extend our season and actually show you have a bit of character. One chance to get one over Colin and celebrate by making snow angels. Just please don’t **** it up again Derby, please.

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

No excuses tonight, simply have to win. Anyone who isn’t up for it, anyone who isn’t prepared to run themselves into the ******* ground and be carried off at the end due to exhaustion can be the first out the door in the summer.

Win and remarkably it’s in our own hands. Win and we possibly only need to Barnsley to give ourselves the opportunity to get out of this **** league. Once the play-offs begin, the rest of the season means nothing. I don’t care how good Fulham are, or Villa, or Boro, it’s a different kind of game, we just need to make sure we’re in with a shot.

One last realistic chance to extend our season and actually show you have a bit of character. One chance to get one over Colin and celebrate by making snow angels. Just please don’t **** it up again Derby, please.

Come on!!!!!!!

PistoldPete2

I'm pretty resigned to our fate now for this season... Fans of other teams will rightly take the piss out of us for bottling it yet again. Nice though it would be for us to beat Cardiff tonight I don't see it happening. 

2 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Come on!!!!!!!

Despite recent weeks I am incredibly up for this and actually a tad confident. We’re so consistently inconsistent that we’ve got to be due a “surprise” result soon.

It’s the hope that kills you...

I don't think Cardiff are that great on the matches ive seen on tv. Nor were they in our away game.

I've given my ST away for the match tonight so it's bound to be a cracker...

...that said Warnock always beats us (or it seems that way) and we are always garbage on tv

I predict a dull game with us stuttering to a lack lustre draw only to prolong our agony yet further

If we’re to continue with this so called 343 I’m still dubious as I think it was 4231 with Olson and Vydra on the wings... I’d go with:

Carson

wisdom Keogh Davies 

anya Huddlestone Hanson Olsson 

Lawrence Vydra 

Weimann (surely able to play the same role as Nugent but with more energy?)

Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we win this I will print out an A4 size picture of Neil Warnock and eat it.

Nah

Use it to wipe your arse on.

36 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Despite recent weeks I am incredibly up for this and actually a tad confident.

You know what mate? So am I! I've felt proper deflated the last few weeks and although I'm not really sure what the plan is at DCFC I do think that tonight might surprise us. l won't get in till 10 tonight but im gonna record it on sky, avoid the forum so i dont see the score, pick myself up a couple of beers and... probably be disappointed.

Archived