Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluebird1 said:

Two points here but l'll deal with the Warnock hate tripe first.

I hated Warnock until he became our Manager. Since then I've seen 1st hand what he does. Firstly he galvanises the board, then he galvanises the players, throws some out and brings in his tried and trusted. Then, and only then, he galvanises the fans.

You may wonder how a team of raggle taggle gypsys are lying 2nd in the Championship......all fingers point to Warnock. The reason he is so hated is because he's a winner, that's what he does, it's in his DNA, and he defeats anything that is put in front of him. Will we win on Tuesday night? I don't know.......but what I do know is that if you beat us you will have worked very hard to do so.

Secondly, about Cardiff being on the back foot..........we've done that all season, and I see no change coming, just look at our possession stats. Does possession win a game? Let's see what happens.

Sorry @Bluebird1 I'd just like to address the above highlighted point you've made - the real reason we hate Colin is because he's a massive gobsh7te ******.

The rest of your post was spot on, mind :thumbsup:

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

I hated Warnock until he became our Manager. Since then I've seen 1st hand what he does. Firstly he galvanises the board, then he galvanises the players, throws some out and brings in his tried and trusted. Then, and only then, he galvanises the fans.

You may wonder how a team of raggle taggle gypsys are lying 2nd in the Championship......all fingers point to Warnock. The reason he is so hated is because he's a winner, that's what he does, it's in his DNA, and he defeats anything that is put in front of him. Will we win on Tuesday night? I don't know.......but what I do know is that if you beat us you will have worked very hard to do so.

Secondly, about Cardiff being on the back foot..........we've done that all season, and I see no change coming, just look at our possession stats. Does possession win a game? Let's see what happens.

Yeah he is good at what he does.

Hes hated because he's a thoroughly unpleasant person. His actions and comments after the wolves game were nothing short of disgraceful.

The best I could do with what we have, i can't seem to get Palmer In though. Lawrence is much better centrally, I can't drop Vydra because he gets us goals. I have dropped keogh, Forsyth and Johnson beacuse they are liabilities at the moment. The conundrum to get Palmer in must be hard for rowett, he's not a winger and he doesnt seem comfortable deep. This also highlights our need for at least one winger next season. 

Carson 

Wisdom   Davies  baird

Weimann huddz Hanson olsson

Lawrence Vydra 

Jerome 

On 3/15/2018 at 07:10, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Bring your neck braces for the ensuing hoof ball that’s coming to PP on Sunday.

They play with the same style as Leeds, hoof-hoof-goal. Minimal possession counter attacking Park the bus type of match. 

Not going to be pretty ??

Not doing bad on it though. Cardiff that is ....

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah he is good at what he does.

Hes hated because he's a thoroughly unpleasant person. His actions and comments after the wolves game were nothing short of disgraceful.

Has it crossed your mind that Nuno's actions (not shaking a hand before celebrating) was nothing short than disgraceful, is that what you want in this league?

5 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Has it crossed your mind that Nuno's actions (not shaking a hand before celebrating) was nothing short than disgraceful, is that what you want in this league?

Has it ever crossed your mind why he has no eyebrows?

Over plucking?

6 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Bloody hell, man up. Fans will shout expletives at each other and goad each other after goals all game long. In a huge game that would have a big say in promotion/the title, 1 team wins thanks to 2 late penalty saves and the manager of the winning team shows some emotion from that and you're crying about it? Complaining about the postponement and now a manager celebrating against you, anything else you want to have a little whine over?

And besides, didn't Warnock do something similar against Sheffield United? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Another incident  blown out of all proportion by Colin *******

12 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

The reason he is so hated is because he's a winner

We have a lot of history with Warnock, from when he was managing Sheffield Utd, absolutely nothing to do with being a winner and everything to do with being a mardy ****. 

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of passion. It's hardly the end of the world,  you know full well Warnocks reaction was as a result of losing. 

If you want to talk about being respectful fair enough, then Warnock shouldn't go around accusing other managers of cheating. 

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of passion. It's hardly the end of the world,  you know full well Warnocks reaction was as a result of losing. 

If you want to talk about being respectful fair enough, then Warnock shouldn't go around accusing other managers of cheating. 

Or the fact that after he realised, Nuno went to apologise and shake his hand and had "**** off" screamed in his face? Do you want breaches of manners to be rewarded with "**** off" being screamed.......could you pass the salt? you didn't say please! ok, er, sorry, please "fuvk off **** off **** off....i've no interest in your apology bet you're a dirty foreigner"

Warnock has been pulling his BS for years, he sees it as part of the game, something he can do to upset opponents - and that's fine, but he can't do that and expect to be loved and respected for it, and anyone who just wants to follow his pronouncements rather than take them for what they are can't expect to be respected or their judgement.  You, perhaps if instead of screaming at him, he accepted his hand and apology, Warnock might be in a place to talk about manners with being ridiculous.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

I think we should postpone this one. I just want to see him losing his marbles again.

I think we should have the sprinklers pointed at their bench and it go off mid game.

Sith Happens

Warnock is that much of a dick, even cant help himself having a sly dig on sky sports at the weekend when being interviewed after the last game the interview said "so you go on to derby on tuesday", and his response "weather permitting". Ok, its the sort of thing we might all say, but from him just comes across as being a mardy bitter old man.

21 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

I like Warnock for all the things you have stated above .We missed out big time if we have the chance of getting him.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Warnock is that much of a dick, even cant help himself having a sly dig on sky sports at the weekend when being interviewed after the last game the interview said "so you go on to derby on tuesday", and his response "weather permitting". Ok, its the sort of thing we might all say, but from him just comes across as being a mardy bitter old man.

I thought it was quite a funny dig actually. Still a ***** though, I just like that kind of comedy

32 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I like Warnock for all the things you have stated above .We missed out big time if we have the chance of getting him.

Not sure how anyone can 'like' Colin. Respect his abilities, acknowledge his record, admire his tenacity and all that maybe but 'like' him?As for us losing out, I'd rather that than have him drag Derby through the gutter the way he has Cardiff with his baseless accusations and general behaviour, both on and off the pitch.

Archived