Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

You take "Derby tinted spectacles" to their optimum level chief.

Unfortunately for you, if you think it's drivel, you are in a very small minority.

Literally nobody cares, nobody cares about the snow, nobody cares about Cardiff City. It’s all irrelevant. Football fans couldn’t give a ****.

The minority is yourself and other precious Cardiff fans still droning on about an incident nobody cares about. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Literally nobody cares, nobody cares about the snow, nobody cares about Cardiff City. It’s all irrelevant. Football fans couldn’t give a ****.

The minority is yourself and other precious Cardiff fans still droning on about an incident nobody cares about. 

If you replace the "nobody" with "Derby fans don't" I can see your point.

2 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

The truth is I actually want you to win, and I want you to win the playoffs (assuming we're not in them of course which is a massive assumption). Nobody hates strike breakers more than South Walians, your neighbours are scabs, and that is a fact.

You've now mixed in the Miner's Strike into your argument. Interesting. Let it go, it will only consume you with bitterness.

2 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

You've now mixed in the Miner's Strike into your argument. Interesting. Let it go, it will only consume you with bitterness.

Fair comment, and you're right, at least we can agree on something :D

6 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

If you replace the "nobody" with "Derby fans don't" I can see your point.

Literally nobody in football cares. 

The football league did for a bit, then found nothing. And stopped caring. Like everybody else in the world. 

Im out. Enjoy the snow in sheffield. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird1 said:

Heavy snow in Sheffield but the Sheffield Utd v Cardiff match is on......mmmmmm.

Please don't delude yourselves that the abondoned game, for which the vast majority of fans in the Championship are laughing at you, was anything other than a stitch up. You had your karma against Sunderland and you will have more to come.

It's unfortunate because I would love to see you get promoted, behind us. I met great guys from Derby in the Euros and am now going to one of them's wedding mid April (heatwave permitting as we all know health and safety is key!).

I just think your hierarchy have shot themselves in the foot, with one story after another, and the football world is now laughing at you. Even the Preston Police Force have put a tongue in cheek comment out today on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, the footballing world will remember this for a long time. Good luck against Preston.

giphy.gif

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I see Cardiff have travelled in the thousands again :pinch:

What time did they set off this time?

Sith Happens
Just now, Boycie said:

The rains coming down and sky just said it might still be abandoned.

Oh please please please pleeeeeeese!

Can it wait until the 65th minute when Cardiff are 2-0 up?

Archived