Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Bryson 35 yard screamer into his own top corner :thumbsup:

What? He stabs himself in the right or left shoulder and runs for 35 yards, squealing in agony? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Heavy snow in Sheffield but the Sheffield Utd v Cardiff match is on......mmmmmm.

Please don't delude yourselves that the abondoned game, for which the vast majority of fans in the Championship are laughing at you, was anything other than a stitch up. You had your karma against Sunderland and you will have more to come.

It's unfortunate because I would love to see you get promoted, behind us. I met great guys from Derby in the Euros and am now going to one of them's wedding mid April (heatwave permitting as we all know health and safety is key!).

I just think your hierarchy have shot themselves in the foot, with one story after another, and the football world is now laughing at you. Even the Preston Police Force have put a tongue in cheek comment out today on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, the footballing world will remember this for a long time. Good luck against Preston.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Bluebird1 said:

Heavy snow in Sheffield but the Sheffield Utd v Cardiff match is on......mmmmmm.

Please don't delude yourselves that the abondoned game, for which the vast majority of fans in the Championship are laughing at you, was anything other than a stitch up. You had your karma against Sunderland and you will have more to come.

It's unfortunate because I would love to see you get promoted, behind us. I met great guys from Derby in the Euros and am now going to one of them's wedding mid April (heatwave permitting as we all know health and safety is key!).

I just think your hierarchy have shot themselves in the foot, with one story after another, and the football world is now laughing at you. Even the Preston Police Force have put a tongue in cheek comment out today on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, the footballing world will remember this for a long time. Good luck against Preston.

Dare you to contact the club direct and accuse us of cheating.

The snow in Sheffield is nothing like we had in Derbyshire that day.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Dare you to contact the club direct and accuse us of cheating.

The snow in Sheffield is nothing like we had in Derbyshire that day.

We're not going to get into an argument.....you have your point of view and the vast majority of football fans have another.

But what I will ask you is this. Do you think that Derby have walked away from "snowgate" with any credit at all? Do you honestly believe the decision was based on H&S grounds only? I am genuinely interested in your response.

13 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

There was heavy snow here but it stopped at 8,it’s been chucking it down and thawing ever since and the outlying areas and main roads are clear.

1 minute ago, Bluebird1 said:

We're not going to get into an argument.....you have your point of view and the vast majority of football fans have another.

But what I will ask you is this. Do you think that Derby have walked away from "snowgate" with any credit at all? Do you honestly believe the decision was based on H&S grounds only? I am genuinely interested in your response.

Yawn

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Only because the media allowed your disgrace of a manager to publicly accuse another club of cheating. 

I live in Derbyshire and know I couldn't have got there. I assume in Cardiff all your ground staff and stewards live within 1km of the stadium?

Derby acted with integrity and that’s all I'm bothered about, your club responded in a very poor manner.

13 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

I live 3 miles from the ground and at the time it was called off, it was extremely unlikely I would have completed the journey. Obviously the conditions improved but you can’t undo the postponement.

25 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

The thing here my friend is the kick off times had the game at pride park had been at 7.45 it would have been played too.

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

The thing here my friend is the kick off times had the game at pride park had been at 7.45 it would have been played too.

I understand that you will all defend your club, roles reversed I would do the same. But you've hit a key point, why wasn't the match put back by an hour or two. There were so many things that could have happened to get the game on but for whatever reason a unilateral decision was made and it was called off.

34 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

You missed a brilliant opportunity for pun there that may have earnt you a like.

Aside from that, a decision which was announced as the right decision by the EFL? Yep I'm sure this'll shame our club for generations to come. Yawn.

22 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

You take sad, bitterness and embarrassment to another level fella, can’t believe you’ve actually logged back on here to carry on spouting this drivel. 

“Vast majority of football fans”. Jesus ******* Christ mate, get a grip. 

25 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

I can tell you're watching us on Sky now and need something to do to relieve the boredom.

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

You take sad, bitterness and embarrassment to another level fella, can’t believe you’ve actually logged back on here to carry on spouting this drivel. 

“Vast majority of football fans”. Jesus ******* Christ mate, get a grip. 

You take "Derby tinted spectacles" to their optimum level chief.

Unfortunately for you, if you think it's drivel, you are in a very small minority.

4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I can tell you're watching us on Sky now and need something to do to relieve the boredom.

The truth is I actually want you to win, and I want you to win the playoffs (assuming we're not in them of course which is a massive assumption). Nobody hates strike breakers more than South Walians, your neighbours are scabs, and that is a fact.

Archived