Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

Sith Happens
Just now, B4ev6is said:

I say derby go and thrash after talking rubbish about derby I hope we batter them.

Me too

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful now lads, sun's out, may be called off on H&S grounds. Great result for you guys last night, but here we go again.

As previously stated, I'd love you guys to go up via the playoffs, but Tuesday is now massive for both of us. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Careful now lads, sun's out, may be called off on H&S grounds. Great result for you guys last night, but here we go again.

As previously stated, I'd love you guys to go up via the playoffs, but Tuesday is now massive for both of us. Good luck.

Would love you guys to not go up via anything. Bad luck

10 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

We won’t be going up because we are not as good as we were 3-4 years ago but people associated with your club have now made a lot of people rather focused on mucking up your chances where as we normally like to help out teams in need 

1 minute ago, Bluebird1 said:

Don't mince your words, what do you really feel? We deserve to be where we are, as do you. At this stage the table does not lie.

I know. But I don't want you to go up. Fulham in 2nd and then anyone, apart from you guys, via the playoffs

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

We won’t be going up because we are not as good as we were 3-4 years ago but people associated with your club have now made a lot of people rather focused on mucking up your chances where as we normally like to help out teams in need 

Fair do's, my best case scenario is us 2nd and you winning the play off final. Never thought of Derby until I met a few lads at Euro 2016. Great bunch of guys and I was at a wedding in Derby last weekend for the unfortunate new mate who said "I do".

We have a genuine gripe about snowgate, but that's gone now. All that counts is goals on the pitch, I wish you well with the obvious exception of Tuesday,

10 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

I know. But I don't want you to go up. Fulham in 2nd and then anyone, apart from you guys, via the playoffs

I'm genuinely interested why you dislike us so much. I'm assuming it's the snowgate fallout but correct me if I'm wrong.

We dislike your rivals nearly as much as you do, which goes back to the 80's.

4 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

Fair do's, my best case scenario is us 2nd and you winning the play off final. Never thought of Derby until I met a few lads at Euro 2016. Great bunch of guys and I was at a wedding in Derby last weekend for the unfortunate new mate who said "I do".

We have a genuine gripe about snowgate, but that's gone now. All that counts is goals on the pitch, I wish you well with the obvious exception of Tuesday,

I can genuinely say it was not safe to get to the snow/ice gate game and If it was at 2-3 o’clock it would have been played despite the dreadful weather forecast for that afternoon.

i notice none of the Cardiff players posted any pictures of the team coach stuck in the snow at breadsall priory where they were staying 

9 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

I'm genuinely interested why you dislike us so much. I'm assuming it's the snowgate fallout but correct me if I'm wrong.

Snowgate is a thing. Morison is a thing. Colin is a bigger thing as of a few moments ago   Weather permitting....nob

but let me just say you fans aren’t the nicest. Never have been. bit nasty. Always a bit of trouble from you. You might think that’s good.  I hope we stuff you.  

9 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

We dislike you because everyone associated with your club from fans to chairman never give it a rest and have a sense of humour bypass. A Saturday night out in Cardiff must be less exhilarating than a fart in a spacesuit .   Never thought I'd want to win a game as much as when we play Forest but winning and consigning you to the playoffs would be a delight .

Archived