Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just driven through the city centre and the whole area is terrible, someone has had a big smash at the top of the hill by Matalan, one of the wheels had come clean off the car.  Hope everyone involved was not hurt, police were there and ambulance. Wouldn't surprise me if it was called off, all depends on how much it will be cleared up by the council and how much more snow we get. 

The cockroaches and the coaches and horses are leaving between 5am - 6am. I'd be very suprised if they called it off this late in the day / night. The Bluebirds are stopping in bed with the Bluetits as its Sunday and nobody gets milk delivered anymore, but I've heard on the street that it's making a comeback. Milk float anyone?

2u9h2tz.jpg

11 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Cardiff fans saying they hope we're docked points... fair enough, I hope they finish 3rd, missing out by goal difference :lol:

Hoped were docked points?! Is that because we made it snow, or because we cared for their safety. 

**** it, let’s put the game back on, and let their fans coach crash on the way (obviously with everyone escaping unhurt, I’m not a monster). 

Just now, TigerTedd said:

Hoped were docked points?! Is that because we made it snow, or because we cared for their safety. 

**** it, let’s put the game back on, and let their fans coach crash on the way (obviously with everyone escaping unhurt, I’m not a monster). 

They're citing when Boro(?) did it because of injuries and got docked points so we should have the same applied. In fairness, the ground looks okay but to be dense enough to assume that Rowett would have the power to make the decision is silly

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, YorkshireRam said:

They're citing when Boro(?) did it because of injuries and got docked points so we should have the same applied. In fairness, the ground looks okay but to be dense enough to assume that Rowett would have the power to make the decision is silly

It seems there are a lot of very dense people about though. 

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

It seems there are a lot of very dense people about though. 

When it was called off, I was as disappointed as some Cardiff fans but I had a coffee and got some perspective, conditions are fairly hazardous and the journey for some could result in injury. Regardless of the footballing politics you want to assert over the situation, the decision was probably made in the interest of public safety, no need to personally attack anyone over social media in response as some fans have... jeeezzzzzzz :lol:

Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Bryson 35 yard screamer into his own top corner :thumbsup:

I will bet my mortgage that doesn't happen. 

Archived