18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

28 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Huddersfield have just signed a left back. Maybe be able to get Scott Malone? Did okay for Fulham. Attacking fullback. 

I've only heard bad things about him from both Huddersfield and Fulham fans unfortunately. One left back option though could be Declan John from Rangers. I initially thought Flanagan was signed to replace Tavernier but it looks like he might end up being their first choice left back ahead of John

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I've only heard bad things about him from both Huddersfield and Fulham fans unfortunately. One left back option though could be Declan John from Rangers. I initially thought Flanagan was signed to replace Tavernier but it looks like he might end up being their first choice left back ahead of John

I'm not sure we would want someone who's not even Rangers'  number one. 

Isaac Hayden meant to be handing in a transfer request. Only 23, and imo is quality at this level. Yeh we have 3 cdms but only Thorne is young, and we barely get a full season out of him.

Probably way out of our budget though.

5 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Isaac Hayden meant to be handing in a transfer request. Only 23, and imo is quality at this level. Yeh we have 3 cdms but only Thorne is young, and we barely get a full season out of him.

Probably way out of our budget though.

Wants to move closer to home, he’s an Essex boy according to Wikipedia. We’re closer but I think he’s looking for a London club etc. Also talk about a move to Brighton on a profit

On 14/07/2018 at 15:56, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

Wants to move closer to home, he’s an Essex boy according to Wikipedia. We’re closer but I think he’s looking for a London club etc. Also talk about a move to Brighton on a profit

Frankie was born in Essex.

4 minutes ago, Rample said:

Frankie was born in Essex.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:56, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

I'm sure the lads won't mind learning a bit of the Essex language to make him feel more at home. 'Yeah baaabe, those boots look well good on you baaaabe'

13 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I'm sure the lads won't mind learning a bit of the Essex language to make him feel more at home. 'Yeah baaabe, those boots look well good on you baaaabe'

Oh God, what have I started. 

Can see the Wilson press conference now.

"Yeah babe, obvs lots of teams wanted him like, 'cause he's like well mint, but he chose us and now I reckon they're well jeal." 

Should try and take advantage of Villa's risk with FFP and go for Adomah. Seems like we are desperately trying to bring in a wide man, he'd be a great option and doubt theyd want much more than what we are offering Brentford for Jozesfoon (?)

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Should try and take advantage of Villa's risk with FFP and go for Adomah. Seems like we are desperately trying to bring in a wide man, he'd be a great option and doubt theyd want much more than what we are offering Brentford for Jozesfoon (?)

Can imagine he’s on some whack at Villa. Something it seems we are trying to get away from at the mo. It’s a no from me

4 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Reckon even with their FFP problems, it'd still take £5m for Adomah! Would love him here though!

25 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Just the kind of player I'd love to see in a Derby shirt but reckon Villa will want to hold on to their top scorer as a priority for this season

Archived