18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

I think I will stick with 

we have signed no one yet bar juniors 

we have sold no one yet but seem likely to sell wieman

who was worse than Ince Russell and Ward but better than Anya and camara and Lawrence will be somewhere in the list 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I think I will stick with 

we have signed no one yet bar juniors 

we have sold no one yet but seem likely to sell wieman

who was worse than Ince Russell and Ward but better than Anya and camara and Lawrence will be somewhere in the list 

Better than Lawrence? You been out with curtains in the sun, no hat?! ?

Two Bristol City players I wouldn't mind here; Brownhill and Bryan.

If we can't get Da Silva on loan, Joe Bryan would be more than a good enough option to replace Forsyth - wouldn't be surprised to see Mac chase him at some stage BTW.

I don't think Lowe is ready, didn't really set the world alight at Shrewsbury, so another loan is probably on the cards.

Rated Brownhill alot last season, think we shown an interest at some point under Rowett (?) and would bring down the age of the midfield. Bayliss is another I want to see us go back for, looked quality against Notts County in the play off games.

Could someone contact WBA and let them know we have Butterfield Anya johnson and Blackman all available for transfer as they need some championship players because they simply have no one for next season and they could nab themselves some real bargains 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Could someone contact WBA and let them know we have Butterfield Anya johnson and Blackman all available for transfer as they need some championship players because they simply have no one for next season and they could nab themselves some real bargains 

Think you missed a few off your list mate. Nugent Hanson and fozzy for starters

12 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Seen on Twitter than Birmingham and Forest are in for Grabban for £5m.

Now that sort of signing would really excite me, and £5m seems a reasonable fee for us to afford if Vydra's off?

Not for me, utter baggage and Bournemouth have been trying to sell him for two years 

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Not for me, utter baggage and Bournemouth have been trying to sell him for two years 

Was very good on loan at Sunderland last season if I recall and had a decent spell at Villa too.

Would be a vast improvement on Jerome/Nugent etc as our centre forward.

Mind you, I suppose that's what Abraham would be.

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Well - I'm sure we'll find out in due course

I think we're being cautious in our guesses of who's coming in - I'm backing Abraham, Van Ginkel, Omeruo and Loftus-Cheek - That's why Lampard still had to go to Russia ?

Maybe Pasalic instead of Van Ginkel though...

As long as it's not Neymar - I couldn't put up with his cringworthy cheating

9 minutes ago, admira said:

As long as it's not Neymar - I couldn't put up with his cringworthy cheating

Fair shout...

Oh, maybe they're gonna loan us Morata? He had a poor end to last season and probably needs to get his confidence back... Or that Hazard bloke? Seen some flashes of decent in there at times and we do rather need some wingers

39 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

We need to have something lined up soon or we'll be playing catch up. 

The only real rumours seem to be very tenuous so far 

What very tenuous real rumour have you heard?

He's probably on huge wages so would go against the idea of trimming the wages of the squad down, but if we miss out on our main striker targets and we're running out of ideas, he could be an option. Would probably take a fee near to Vydra's if not more and I'm sure there would be other clubs after him too, but never say never

429d7d612cdf64ec5be18aa792b408b6.png

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/04/por-assombalonga-in-training-ground-row-with-pulis/

Archived