Rammed79

18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

PistoldPete2
19 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Shall we fire this up again or start a new? 

How much woud Kasey Palmer cost? Or Sam Winnall? Will we have any dough if we don't go up? Especially with Butterfield, Blackman and co coming back off loan? 

53 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How much woud Kasey Palmer cost? Or Sam Winnall? Will we have any dough if we don't go up? Especially with Butterfield, Blackman and co coming back off loan? 

We will still be stuck with the expensive non playing/ non performing ones due to thier high wages so I am not expecting any major signings in terms of money spent unless we cash in on Vydra who may well attract decent offers which would be a shame but reality 

37 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Broken record maybe but they would be any right minded fans first 2 choices. 

Depends, Will Hughes would be a unrealistic signing, so if we're making a list of unrealistic targets I've got my eye on a Portuguese player at Real and Argentinian at Barca

I can understand the call for ryan woods, but.....

that would be yet another holding midfielder, and i think he would be more likely to move to the Prem for a fee which is out of our reach. Burnley? Swansea? Brighton? West ham? 

It is far,far too early to be speculating about signings for next season, when it has not yet been decided which division we will be playing in next year.

Keep the faith, we maybe with a bit of luck rubbing shoulders with the elite ourselves and have access to the millions that it brings.

Then we could be shopping in Harrods, rather than Aldi. 

12 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Broken record maybe but they would be any right minded fans first 2 choices. 

wouldnt have been my first choice after his injury, and in particular last season when he was ineffective at best.

I will grant you, he had great balance and weight of pass (provided it was a short pass).

But thats where this amazing ability ends if you ask me.

Would you like me to do a list again at everything he is not good at?

Its quite long!

Theres a reason no top 6 prem team ever took a punt on him, and he ended up at watford, which to be honest like all the bottom half of the premiership are not a lot better than the top 6 in the Championship.