18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carnero said:

You know we finished in the top 6 last season yeah?

In 3 of the last 5 seasons in fact...

And "competed for top six" in 5 of the last 5 seasons...

Just checking.

Yes Carnero. My point is that our present squad can make top six. Boris Johnson is available on a free transfer. 

23 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Backup RB and first choice LB (unless Fozzy plays a LOT better than last season) - And more than a single winger

But a goalkeeper? Really? Carson is great and I'd be loathe to spend money when we have Mitchell and Roos

Other two not good enough. 

25 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Backup RB and first choice LB (unless Fozzy plays a LOT better than last season) - And more than a single winger

But a goalkeeper? Really? Carson is great and I'd be loathe to spend money when we have Mitchell and Roos

Roos and Mitchell. Not good enough. Loan them out. 

Forest seem to be getting rid of Michael Mancienne according to Alan Nixon, no team has been mentioned, not so much as suggestion but wouldn't be shocked if we were in for him as back up. Can play CB and RB, ex Chelsea as well

11 hours ago, Rampage said:

Rather see another experienced keeper in there. Hart? ?

If we're trying to keep the wage bill under control I think a couple of decentish young keepers are better than an experienced keeper who would be on much punchier wages...

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Forest seem to be getting rid of Michael Mancienne according to Alan Nixon, no team has been mentioned, not so much as suggestion but wouldn't be shocked if we were in for him as back up. Can play CB and RB, ex Chelsea as well

I can play CB and RB but not very well. Considering he gets paid to play, neither can Mancienne 

Archived