18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

Shayne Lavery 19 year old Northern Irish Striker whos contract with Everton u23's ends in the summer; scored against our under 23's this season and has been called up to the senior northern ireland squad recently.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/05/2018 at 13:51, whiteroseram said:

Clayton Donaldson been released, would do a good job if we needed another ST as a plan B (but as it stands we probably don't)

Thought he had a stormer on the new years day fixture against keogh and davies.

Him and Clarke were a real handful all afternoon.

Now that we know what division we’re in next season and assuming we’re going down the route of 3-4-3 as our formation think we need:

centre half

right wing back

left wing back

Energetic centre midfielder 

winger with good end product 

another striker 

Sell ALL THE PLAYERS! Not good enough, no passion, no ability, no desire, snakes trying to sack managers etc etc etc

Buy ALL THE PLAYERS they look good against us so must be better than our players!

Anyway, energetic midfielder, productive wide man and better full backs, upgrade on Jerome if possible. Sell Vydra to fund that lot as he'd get a decent price being top scorer.

Try to move on some more of the older players and big flops (Butters, looking at you)

Assume Winnall coming in despite being crocked.

We absolutely have to get the recruitment right this summer. Need to drastically get the age of the squad down. Given Rowett's comments about the age of the squad probably costing us in midweek games, hopefully that happens.

Don't know about those two Posh players, but I wouldn't be against signing 1 or 2 top League 1 players looking to prove themselves. 

Need to bring in some real quality up top and some legs in midfield. Probably need a few wing backs if we're sticking with the 343 as well. 

I posted it in a thread in the main forum part but thought I'd post it in here as well just so if I remember to I can come back and see if we did actually sign any of them. This is my list of players who will probably be available and are realistic (I think)

GK - 

CB - Lindsay, Souttar, Odarabioyo (loan), Tuanzebe (loan), Flint, Bartley

RWB - Tavernier, Byram, Yiadom, Aina (loan), Odubajo (out of contract)

LWB - Brad Smith, Charlie Taylor, Antonee Robinson (loan), Max Clark (out of contract), Knudsen

CM - Mount (loan), Windass, Kamara, Woods, Luongo, Saville, Honeyman

RW/LW - Brandon Barker (loan), Marcus Maddison, Celina (loan), N'Koudou (loan), Marshall, McGeouch (out of contract)

ST - Winnall, Marriot, Abraham (loan), Woodburn (loan), Brewster (loan), Eisa, Wells, Abel Hernandez (out of contract)

Carson

Wisdom      Keogh      Davies       *new*                                                       CB - J.Souttar - Hearts

*new*      Huddlestone                                                                       P.McNair - Sunderland

*new*       Lawrence    *new*                                                        

*new*                                                                       LWB/LB - C.Taylor - Burnley (If Burnley sign J.Bryan)

or                                                                                                                          J.Obita - Reading

Carson                                                                               CM - J.Swift - Reading

Keogh    Davies      *new*

Wisdom     *new*    Huddlestone    *new*                                          Winger -  K.Grosicki - Hull

*new*      *new*     Lawrence                                                                  B.Marshall - Wolves

S.March - Brighton

B.Dack - Blackburn

F.Forestieri - Sheff Wed

ST - J.Windass - Rangers

T.Hemed - Brighton

J.Hugill - West Ham

3 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Alan Judge from Brentford.In my humble opinion he’s the best Championshio midfielder after Neves and Cairney

He had a horrible injury didn't play for a full season. Don't think he'll be the same player

Archived