18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just seems to make sense that you suggest players that you have actually seen play..........I would hope GR has seen all of his transfer targets play...maybe it's just me.....

Well I have heard great stuff from people who are in football.

We have a 'great' analytics department so I am sure scouts will know them (any targets) well

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/05/2018 at 00:34, Cam the Ram said:

I posted it in a thread in the main forum part but thought I'd post it in here as well just so if I remember to I can come back and see if we did actually sign any of them. This is my list of players who will probably be available and are realistic (I think)

GK - 

CB - Lindsay, Souttar, Odarabioyo (loan), Tuanzebe (loan), Flint, Bartley

RWB - Tavernier, Byram, Yiadom, Aina (loan), Odubajo (out of contract)

LWB - Brad Smith, Charlie Taylor, Antonee Robinson (loan), Max Clark (out of contract), Knudsen

CM - Mount (loan), Windass, Kamara, Woods, Luongo, Saville, Honeyman

RW/LW - Brandon Barker (loan), Marcus Maddison, Celina (loan), N'Koudou (loan), Marshall, McGeouch (out of contract)

ST - Winnall, Marriot, Abraham (loan), Woodburn (loan), Brewster (loan), Eisa, Wells, Abel Hernandez (out of contract)

Well, that's one down. Yiadom has been signed on a free by Reading. Get a move on Gary or they'll all be gone within a couple of weeks! ?

14 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Player power. One word from the Mighty Rams and you'll be served with a transfer request.

He's got a similar record at this level to Nick Blackman. 

He always looks good against us, but so did Nathan Tyson. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He's got a similar record at this level to Nick Blackman. 

He always looks good against us, but so did Nathan Tyson. 

I don't know nuffin about him. Just wanted to wind the owl up ?

Teams are really off and running this season. Yiadom is okay but not Wisdom. Ledson will be a decent capture for PNE, guaranteed game time and eventually a tidy profit when he moves.

Looking at our struggles to shift players last season maybe we are seling before buying, or tying things up before July 1st. I have no doubt Rowett will know who he wants. Fingers crossed it involves going back to Hull for their winger - they can have anyone bar Carson in exchange.

19 minutes ago, Rample said:

Teams are really off and running this season. Yiadom is okay but not Wisdom. Ledson will be a decent capture for PNE, guaranteed game time and eventually a tidy profit when he moves.

Looking at our struggles to shift players last season maybe we are seling before buying, or tying things up before July 1st. I have no doubt Rowett will know who he wants. Fingers crossed it involves going back to Hull for their winger - they can have anyone bar Carson in exchange.

Don’t have to wait for July now I don’t think 

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep the transfer window is open!!

Indeed it is domestically. Apparently it's June the 9th before we can register international players. 

The transfer window shuts 5pm on Thursday 9th of August.

After that we can loan in players or sign free agents up until August 31st.

Sounds more complicated than it needs to be.

I know it wouldnt happen, but why cant we attract some players like Tammy Abraham & Dom Solanke re-ignite interest in Lookman. Get some players that can play a bit.

Not talking transfers but loans with intent/starts.

Mind you we did have Palmer but decided to keep him in the lockers.

18 minutes ago, FunkyRam said:

I know it wouldnt happen, but why cant we attract some players like Tammy Abraham & Dom Solanke re-ignite interest in Lookman. Get some players that can play a bit.

Not talking transfers but loans with intent/starts.

Mind you we did have Palmer but decided to keep him in the lockers.

I agree.

I wouldn't spend a penny on permanent transfers this summer... concentrate on cutting the squad size down, bring in a few smart loans and some of the better U23's and get through to next summer when we can truly sort this squad out.

15 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I agree.

I wouldn't spend a penny on permanent transfers this summer... concentrate on cutting the squad size down, bring in a few smart loans and some of the better U23's and get through to next summer when we can truly sort this squad out.

Yep, try get 2 or 3 good loans, maybe 1 is 2 permanent, try rid 6/7 then start again next summer when most run out of contract! 

Archived