18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Lucas Joao. Come on, he might have done well against us but that's not hard

Not hard? Dont see what you mean? Hes not going to break financial fair play to buy him and for me could be a perfect young replacement for Nugent and Jerome

20 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How many times have you seen Souttar and Maddison play combined....just out of interest???

Sorry I forgot to abide by the transfer suggestion thread where I have seen a player play from under 12s to make a personal choice.

I have heard rave reviews from Souttar for years now and could be a steal at this time

Everyone who has seen Maddison on here strongly vouch for him and his stats stand for themselves

3 hours ago, Dale The Ram said:

Not hard? Dont see what you mean? Hes not going to break financial fair play to buy him and for me could be a perfect young replacement for Nugent and Jerome

Sorry I forgot to abide by the transfer suggestion thread where I have seen a player play from under 12s to make a personal choice.

I have heard rave reviews from Souttar for years now and could be a steal at this time

Everyone who has seen Maddison on here strongly vouch for him and his stats stand for themselves

Just seems to make sense that you suggest players that you have actually seen play..........I would hope GR has seen all of his transfer targets play...maybe it's just me.....

Archived