CB: Matt Clarke (Portsmouth) or John Souttar

CM: Brownhill or Dack (unlikely)

CAM: Maddison

RM: Oliver Burke or Barrow from Reading

ST: Marriott or Grigg

Have you seen Souttar play???

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Have you seen Souttar play???

Spoke to my Rangers fan work colleague and he reckons Souttar has real quality - looks classy and next to an old head would really blossom.  He said he’d hope that was the sort of signing Rangers would make.

11 hours ago, maydrakin said:

Spoke to my Rangers fan work colleague and he reckons Souttar has real quality - looks classy and next to an old head would really blossom.  He said he’d hope that was the sort of signing Rangers would make.

So he looks ok in League 2 equivalent???

A friend of mine moved out to the Hague last month with work and recommended Bjorn Johnsen at Ado Den Haag. 6ft 5" pacey striker offers link up as well as a goal threat would be something different. 

Think we had a tenuous link to him when Mac II was here. Score a fair few goals in the Dutch League this year. would love something different with signings this summer to the recent British only policy we've had for so long. 

1 hour ago, 'Rambe33 said:

A friend of mine moved out to the Hague last month with work and recommended Bjorn Johnsen at Ado Den Haag. 6ft 5" pacey striker offers link up as well as a goal threat would be something different. 

Think we had a tenuous link to him when Mac II was here. Score a fair few goals in the Dutch League this year. would love something different with signings this summer to the recent British only policy we've had for so long. 

That name sounds familiar - wasn't he one of the 3 or 4 Hearts players (Patterson, Souttar, Johnsen & ??) that Mac went to look at?

If you don't manage promotion, get Dean Marney before Forest do.

An injury-free Marney would improve a Championship club big time. Three promotions and PL standard. He maybe 34 but has stamina of a marathon runner.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go back in for James Mcclean, especially if he's got a similar relegation clause to Huddlestone and Davies had at Hull.

Grosicki another. GR always seems to stick at getting his target a'la Jerome.

9 hours ago, Grantona said:

If you don't manage promotion, get Dean Marney before Forest do.

An injury-free Marney would improve a Championship club big time. Three promotions and PL standard. He maybe 34 but has stamina of a marathon runner.

34 years old you say? He'll be here in the summer then. 

Sign Dean Henderson GK from Man Utd. Contract has ended and needs a club, division 1 team of the year. I would even sell Carson and get him, could be a future England senior GK for free. 

After hearing from his dad he has 3 prem clubs interested but wants a championship side were he would be number 1. He is a very confident lad he seems himself a future England no1. Apparently a fair few championship clubs asking as well. 

Archived