Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Given that this was a 'must-win' like all those others, what happens now?

Expectation must be top 6. Derby are not good enough for the top 2 spots. The automatic promotion teams every season combine defensive solidity with clinical goalscoring and look dangerous almost every match with a few off days. This team is solid but not clinical enough when it matters and too many below par performances.

3 minutes ago, Davide said:

Expectation must be top 6. Derby are not good enough for the top 2 spots. The automatic promotion teams every season combine defensive solidity with clinical goalscoring and look dangerous almost every match with a few off days. This team is solid but not clinical enough when it matters and too many below par performances.

Every team that gos up have midfielders who can run 

huddlestone Ledley Thorne Johnson 

?

19 minutes ago, Ninos said:

The subs or belated ness of them were mind boggling 

none at the half ?

never pulled a defender at 0-2 with 10 mins left ?

Losing, in this sort of game Vyds and Nuge should not have come out

All very puzzling 

Nuge was useless tbf and Vydra well below par

13 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I suspect our clinicalness in front of goal seems to be missing or the better chances falling to the wrong players. 

Hate singling players out,and I like a lot about Andy's game, but for someone who'd (apparently) prefer to be playing in the middle,I just don't see a natural finisher there. (and,again,I repeat I only listened to the game).

Just now, ramblur said:

Hate singling players out,and I like a lot about Andy's game, but for someone who'd (apparently) prefer to be playing in the middle,I just don't see a natural finisher there. (and,again,I repeat I only listened to the game).

?

Archived