Boycie

Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Latest Updates

13th Feb 2018

Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield.

19.45/7.45pm

No messing about, we need a win.  Pressures on, if they can’t handle it then promotion is a waste of time ‘cus it’s not going to get easier in the Premiership.

Get ledley in, drop Thorne for this one, bring back Nooge rest Jerome, drop Anya for this one too set Andi Weiman off down the wing.

Palmer for Lawrence too, I think he needs to sit on the bench and think about things.

well that’s my hatchet job for the next game.

whats word on d’street?

Edited by GboroRam

I don't want a jellyfish ref with no backbone. 

I think we shouldn't be drawn into a false sense of security knowing they will be hughley weakened with Butterfield not being able to play.

Edited by Gritters
Sausage finger typo

21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

13th Feb 2018

Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield.

19.45/7.45pm

No messing about, we need a win.  Pressures on, if they can’t handle it then promotion is a waste of time ‘cus it’s not going to get easier in the Premiership.

Get ledley in, drop Thorne for this one, bring back Nooge rest Jerome, drop Anya for this one too set Andi Weiman off down the wing.

Palmer for Lawrence too, I think he needs to sit on the bench and think about things.

well that’s my hatchet job for the next game.

whats word on d’street?

First 3 changes essential. Not sure about the last one. Mainly because I’ve not seen enough of Palmer. Wednesday look poor at the moment, it’s a must win for sure 

22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Big changes after that performance today:

Carson

Baird Keogh Davies Olsson

Huddestone Ledley

Weimann Vydra Palmer

Nugent

If were serious about doing anything this year, anything other than a win here with the form they’re in ain’t good enough.

Would also go with this team. Not overly fussed who plays out of Baird and Wisdom though.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.