Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

13th Feb 2018

Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield.

19.45/7.45pm

No messing about, we need a win.  Pressures on, if they can’t handle it then promotion is a waste of time ‘cus it’s not going to get easier in the Premiership.

Get ledley in, drop Thorne for this one, bring back Nooge rest Jerome, drop Anya for this one too set Andi Weiman off down the wing.

Palmer for Lawrence too, I think he needs to sit on the bench and think about things.

well that’s my hatchet job for the next game.

whats word on d’street?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

13th Feb 2018

19.45/7.45pm

No messing about, we need a win.  Pressures on, if they can’t handle it then promotion is a waste of time ‘cus it’s not going to get easier in the Premiership.

Get ledley in, drop Thorne for this one, bring back Nooge rest Jerome, drop Anya for this one too set Andi Weiman off down the wing.

Palmer for Lawrence too, I think he needs to sit on the bench and think about things.

whats word on d’street?

First 3 changes essential. Not sure about the last one. Mainly because I’ve not seen enough of Palmer. Wednesday look poor at the moment, it’s a must win for sure 

22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Big changes after that performance today:

Carson

Baird Keogh Davies Olsson

Huddestone Ledley

Weimann Vydra Palmer

Nugent

If were serious about doing anything this year, anything other than a win here with the form they’re in ain’t good enough.

Would also go with this team. Not overly fussed who plays out of Baird and Wisdom though.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

13th Feb 2018

19.45/7.45pm

whats word on d’street?

As meatloaf said on more than one occasion.

You took the words right out oif my mouth ?

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

As meatloaf said on more than one occasion.

You took the words right out oif my mouth ?

So did Shed Seven.........

I never said never ever
You took the words right out of my mouth
Is the sea your sunshine have we been told?
The sea is you lifeline 
You're going for gold
You took the words right out of my mouth
Time, and time, and time again
I look to me, my only friend
Time, and time, and time again
Are you here for my pleasure
Or are you going for gold?
Are you going for gold?

Carson

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth 

Huddlestone ledley 

wieman    Vydra    Lawrence 

nugent 

if the wide players don’t produce in this game I foresee Johnson playing wide left and us going more compact in the middle 

14 hours ago, RamNut said:

I didn't see enough from thorne, palmer or jerome v norwich to suggest that they should start v Wednesday.

I don't think Palmer had long enough to suggest he shouldn't start against Wed.  Thorne, I agree needs a rest.  Looked leggy and a bit ponderous.  I also agree about CamJam.  He just didn't put himself about enough for me yesterday.  Nuge needs to be back with Vyds. They're potent together.  Ledley will add a bit of bite to give Huddlestone a bit more time on the ball hopefully. 

Archived