Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Have to say Fulham look incredible at the minute, some quality players in that squad which all seem to be playing to their potential. 

I can honestly see them barging everyone out of the way and taking second place

Bristol City, Wolves, Derby next for Fulham. That will test your theory out. 

Can’t see anyone running away with 2nd this year, wouldn’t surprise me if it goes down to the last day.

3 hours ago, Derbados said:

Have to say Fulham look incredible at the minute, some quality players in that squad which all seem to be playing to their potential. 

I can honestly see them barging everyone out of the way and taking second place

We need to be beat Fulham especially as they may be the better team on the day.

Points means prizes.

On 11 February 2018 at 18:22, hintonsboots said:

That's the same Forum that was calling for Bruce's head a couple of months ago. If there was a fair weather fan league, Villa would be top by 30 points. :lol:

Too true. Listening to Radio WM's football phone in when Villa 'fans' are on make our fans seem like Pollyannas!

Always look on the bright side of life, bidoo, bidoo etc.

On 17/02/2018 at 23:38, steve brummie said:

Too true. Listening to Radio WM's football phone in when Villa 'fans' are on make our fans seem like Pollyannas!

Always look on the bright side of life, bidoo, bidoo etc.

Indeed, was just reading the last few pages of their match thread. Total negativity.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17354-match-thread-do-not-mention-streams-in-this-thread/?page=8

To be slightly fair to them though, I read a few pages in the build up to when we beat them. They were nearly all anti-Bruce and thought they were hopeless.

They all think they are a one man team and are terrible with Grealish out.

I suppose they've had a few dire seasons. Confidence will hopefully go.

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Shows how invaluable Adomah and Grealish are to them. Been without them the last 2 games and picked up 1 point.

This is the thing, people will say without Vydra and Carson Derby are nothing, but most Championship sides are heavily reliant on one or two key players. 

Shows there is more twists and turns yet to be had this season, unlikely anyone will run away with it now.

Archived