Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Can’t believe Fulham are 6 points above us.

We need to turn this round ourselves and stop clinging onto any else doing us a favour.

Forest Cardiff Preston wolves Middlesbrough villa - we have some serious improving to do and only the hope of a football fan can see that happening (despite taking 13 points of them earlier in the season)

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Can only assume our scouts didn’t know he was available, would have been a damn sight better signing than Jerome 

To be fair, it didn't look as if he would be available until relatively last minute. He was all set to go to Anderlecht and that fell through for whatever reason. It was just right time and right place for Fulham who were still looking for a striker so late on in the window.

31 minutes ago, Kernow said:

To be fair, it didn't look as if he would be available until relatively last minute. He was all set to go to Anderlecht and that fell through for whatever reason. It was just right time and right place for Fulham who were still looking for a striker so late on in the window.

Guess that is true tbf... still ******* annoying, would have been perfect! That was the one transfer we didn’t leave to the last minute!

33 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can only assume our scouts didn’t know he was available, would have been a damn sight better signing than Jerome 

He doesn’t run around outside the penalty area so he wouldn’t have been considered 

19 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Fulhams remaining fixtures look favourable, I see them having a right go at top 2. Out of the top 6 at the moment, Fulham would be the team I wouldn't really want to play over two legs.

I actually wouldn’t mind playing them - they let goals in which is something we need

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

actually wouldn’t mind playing them - they let goals in which is something we need

That’s a fair point, Fulham actually do give the opposition chances, the game was wide open against us at times.

However, we would need to rediscover our defence and they are so scoring for fun, that I see them the most likely to pip Cardiff; tempted to put a bet on them for automatic; despite Warnock doing well with so many injuries, it could scupper them and let Fulham in.

More concerned us staying in there mind, than who we might face right now.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Remember London is a massive attraction for players especially foreign. Bright lights and all that etc etc 

8 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Villa on fire, grealish has tore wolves apart all game. Are wolves gong to bottle it as well, they don't look great in defence. 

I think if they did (which looks likely) it would easily be on par with our efforts 

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

He doesn’t run around outside the penalty area so he wouldn’t have been considered 

I actually wouldn’t mind playing them - they let goals in which is something we need

Yes we should have got something from our game with them... If vydra had been fit we might have won. 

3 hours ago, lukedcfc said:

Lewis Grabban scores, another player we seemingly ignored due to him not being a runner. Bagged 12 in 18 for Sunderland, Jerome had 1 in 11 starts for Norwich. 

Seemingly ignored due to him not being a runner - according to who exactly?

Archived