Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Johnson admitted that the cup had possibly been a distraction a couple weeks ago and partly to blame for the form, not sure they can still use that as an excuse, does show how difficult it can be to get yourself out of a rut. Still wouldn't bet against them making top 6, but they could probably afford to lose another before dropping out.

Sunderland next, they have to be looking to win that though.

26 minutes ago, David said:

Full time result, should have been two but Zac Clough had other ideas.

1 win in 9 for Bristol City

In that case we arent undefeated in ages either... if your going to count 3 of the 9 being games against premier league sides.

Bristol City are struggling a little. Then again, Sheff Utd aren't exactly putting wins together either.

Fulham are likely to go above Bristol City soon, and then you'd imagine Boro have another gear to reach. Big game for Leeds tomorrow. If they fail to win they could be some six or seven points adrift and well off form.

Hopefully Norwich do us a favour at home to Boro tomorrow.

Can't see Burton or Forest stopping Villa or Fulham. We really need to win tomorrow to maintain 2nd spot.

8 hours ago, jagerbob said:

In that case we arent undefeated in ages either... if your going to count 3 of the 9 being games against premier league sides.

I will confess my stats were stolen from Twitter without verifying them first. I have been on the Internet long enough to know better than that, I apologise!

9 hours ago, David said:

Lee Johnson admitted that the cup had possibly been a distraction a couple weeks ago and partly to blame for the form, not sure they can still use that as an excuse, does show how difficult it can be to get yourself out of a rut. Still wouldn't bet against them making top 6, but they could probably afford to lose another before dropping out.

Sunderland next, they have to be looking to win that though.

Like we did. 

3 hours ago, David said:

I will confess my stats were stolen from Twitter without verifying them first. I have been on the Internet long enough to know better than that, I apologise!

I had to check it aswell.... first of all, because i thought they had won twice since we played them. Obviously this turned out not to be true. I think Fulham and Villa have though. (in the time we picked up just 2 points)

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Anyone seen Fulham’s upcoming games? After Bolton away they play:

Villa (H)

Bristol City (A)

Wolves (H)

Derby (A)

Sheff Utd (H)

Preston (A)

Six of the top eight. Could be interesting to see where they are after all that.

I think they will be.....Home to QPR at Craven Cottage.

Archived