Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

The chance is there for us to show our mettle,  stiffen our backbones and keep hold of our bottle :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

All at the same time?

How are our players expected to play and win a game of football while doing all of the above.

Would have been rather helpful if we had beaten the Wendies.

Villa's last two results have mitigated the damage.

Even bigger match now against Leeds.  A draw would be a bad result indeed.

If Ipswich do a job on Cardiff then all is well.

Only 12 games left after this weekend.

The End is Nigh ish.

Chelsea were winning 1 - 0 after having only 25% of possession, despite having a £500 million team/ estimated transfer value.

It is the results that really matter. 

45 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

It’s going to be an interesting game on Saturday.  Personally I feel it could go either way. I expect both of us to be involved in the playoffs minimum come seasons end. I really feel it’s definitely between us Derby, Villa and Cardiff for second place.

Fulham coming on strong. If its not to be us, id rather Fulham go up, hate Warnock, Cardiff, Bruce, Terry, Villa, the media deciding villa are up already. However, as February is about to end, we might just enter our late surge.

Apart from next week, good luck.

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Best manager in the league....

He's up there with doing a specific job, ie. Getting teams promoted.

I woudn't go as far as saying he's better than Bruce or Nuno, both of who have achieved far more in the game. Jokanovic is another one you'd rather have for the Premier League. If I was Everton I'd seriously consider him.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:08, Bris Vegas said:

He's up there with doing a specific job, ie. Getting teams promoted.

I woudn't go as far as saying he's better than Bruce or Nuno, both of who have achieved far more in the game. Jokanovic is another one you'd rather have for the Premier League. If I was Everton I'd seriously consider him.

Bruce and Nuno have achieved more than Warnock has.....? Really...? Certainly not as a manager, I wouldn’t think they have achieved as much as Warnock has combined..!? 

Archived