Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Bruce and Nuno have achieved more than Warnock has.....? Really...? Certainly not as a manager, I wouldn’t think they have achieved as much as Warnock has combined..!? 

Should I rephrase. Their best achievements are higher than Warnock's best achievements.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Bruce and Nuno have achieved more than Warnock has.....? Really...? Certainly not as a manager, I wouldn’t think they have achieved as much as Warnock has combined..!? 

They haven't as managers ,Warnock's been promoted twice as many times as Bruce but you know that just because people post it on here  then it has to be true .

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Sheffield utd showing us how to play at reading. 

Get an early goal.

Keep going for more.

Get 2nd just before half time. 

Are we far enough ahead not to have to worry about them?

Looking at the teams outside the play offs, we'd have to mess up big time to drop out as none of them are that consistent.

I think it'll be either Cardiff or Villa for 2nd, then ourselves Fulham and either Sheff Utd or Boro in the play offs. Bristol seem to have blown up completely.

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

Reading miss a penalty at 1-2, then Sheffield United score a third a couple of minutes later. 1-3. 

Bit like had the Jerome header been an inch or so lower and gone in off the crossbar, we would’ve gone 4-2 and I really doubt they would have come back from it.

Fine margins eh

You really have to respect what Warnock/Cardiff have done in turning things around about their blip.....impressive.

Over the whole season (albeit not quite finished yet) I think they deserve to go up as the second auto.

Bryson made a gd choice. But pity him if Cardiff do go up and they don’t sign him on a permanent. Havin to then face a return to us wouldn’t inspire him.....even more so with his mate having gone to MLS. Wonder if he might not follow him......

PistoldPete2
Just now, lukedcfc said:

Mitrovic again , what a signing for Fulham he was. 

Yes we will be clinging onto sixth at best at this rate. At least Preston losing helps us do that. 

Archived