Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic performance, especially the first hour. We've not conceded in open play in the last 10 matches, that's absolutely stunning.

It baffles me how good these two teams are when they face the other side away from home. Four straight away wins against the tractor boys while they are unbeaten in their past 10 outings at Pride Park.

9 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

What a result! To me this is the game that shows we really have the right stuff. To lose to them at PP and then get our rewengy today really fills me with confidence. I am on such a high at the moment. Does it show!!!? Does it!!? Huh!!!? Huh!!!?

rewengy....is that like a cross between reward and revenge?  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

First goal we've conceded since Ipswich scored against us with a corner, I believe?

That was the only downer on the day, only in that just a bit of a shame for Carson.

Really hope he still gets wider outside recognition, his saves in that run have been simply top drawer Prem standard, would love to see him get Championship player of the month for December.

just left Ipswich , result , fantastic ,beating mccarthys thugs , fantastic , sam winnall , fantastic , 2nd in the league , fantastic , George Thorne , give that man a fantastic contract , going to get fantastically drunk now watching the wolves game , have a fantastic New Year Rams fans , god i love Derby County

3 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

That was the only downer on the day, only in that just a bit of a shame for Carson.

Really hope he still gets wider outside recognition, his saves in that run have been simply top drawer Prem standard, would love to see him get Championship player of the month for December.

Viva scott Carson, viva Scott Carson, get him on the plane, sitting next to Kane, viva Scott Carson.

6 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

just left Ipswich , result , fantastic ,beating mccarthys thugs , fantastic , sam winnall , fantastic , 2nd in the league , fantastic , George Thorne , give that man a fantastic contract , going to get fantastically drunk now watching the wolves game , have a fantastic New Year Rams fans , god i love Derby County

Fantastic ?????

Archived