Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, sage said:

Bugger I don't get back off holiday till late Thursday and I've only brought my phone re internet. Can't see me managing that with my old fingers

I know it's difficult ordering on your phone. I think you will be ok for a few days. They should give members first dibs then I saw somewhere that season ticket holders with two away matches get the next option then season tickets holders. I suspect with the discount for season ticket holders only, the STH with two away games will be quite important to secure your ticket as people will be asking other holders to get tickets for non STH.

This is the difference between the 2 Manchester clubs, check out our(i am a Man city Fan , S/T since 1976) ticket prices  for our game Vs Burnley

Adults £10 & £15 (2nd/3rd tier) u-18's £1 this is for both sets of supporters.

I am on the cup schemes(optional) and paid £14 in total for myself & daughter(19) for the Wolves game in the League cup.

United are money driven and sadly they know there will be 1000's of tourists who will pay this, i know other teams accuse City of having 'plastic' fans but if this game was priced like yours there would be less than 30k, at the prices we charge will be 55k sell out.

It s terrible that the gloss is taken off such a big game and great day out by the greed, of course we will all be cheering Derby on and i hope you can sell out as its such a shame to charge so much.

All the best and good luck hope to see you in round 4.

4 minutes ago, Themanfromatlantis said:

This is the difference between the 2 Manchester clubs, check out our(i am a Man city Fan , S/T since 1976) ticket prices  for our game Vs Burnley

I am on the cup schemes(optional) and paid £14 in total for myself & daughter(19) for the Wolves game in the League cup.

United are money driven and sadly they know there will be 1000's of tourists who will pay this, i know other teams accuse City of having 'plastic' fans but if this game was priced like yours there would be less than 30k, at the prices we charge will be 55k sell out.

It s terrible that the gloss is taken off such a big game and great day out by the greed, of course we will all be cheering Derby on and i hope you can sell out as its such a shame to charge so much.

Rams v United adult and two kids £65 max................Rams v Hull City, Boxing Day adult and two kids £90 max.  Hull have no concessions, everyone pays the same for a seat!

Greed ain't just a Premier League thing pal, as I can testify to over a number of seasons

This is a really nice touch from Mel, top top man. And it made me realise we haven’t heard from him for quite some time, maybe since the start of the season? It’s a change from when he was regularly in the press - I hope it’s because he’s happy with GR and the way he’s running the football side of things and he’s happy to let him get on with it.  Are we now seeing the benefit of a stable and settled club? Great work Mel.

2 hours ago, Themanfromatlantis said:

Cheers for that hoping we can draw with them and really screw them £80 a ticket at P/ park 

Archived