Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

4 minutes ago, needles said:

Sorry, but bad move Mel, even if done for marvellous reasons.

I'd sooner boycott the game than give them robbing ******** my money and Mel's.

It's still £45 a ticket.

Problem with that is that I think the club have to pay full price for every seat we do not sell, so either way we're getting robbed. Much more beneficial for Mel to do what he did for the club (probably as we probably wouldn't have sold out)  and the fans, and I thank him for it.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, needles said:

It's still £45 a ticket.

But we get more money this way rather than setting the prices cheaper, the only fans now being robbed are the Man Utd ones.  Well played is say, although I think he probably read my post to come up with the idea ?

13 minutes ago, needles said:

It's still £45 a ticket.

Any unsold tickets would have to be paid for by Derby anyway.

Changed my view on it. Boycotting purchasing stuff from the concourse is the best we can do.

I'm really thrilled about this. I was going anyway, but I would rather go with 5,000 fellow Rams in full voice than about 1,500 of us. 

The money saved will pay for one of our Roadrider tickets and some towards the other. 

Mel Morris is brilliant.  

As we will inevitably sell more tickets now he will hopefully recoup most of it in our share of the ticket sales.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'm really thrilled about this. I was going anyway, but I would rather go with 5,000 fellow Rams in full voice than about 1,500 of us. 

The money saved will pay for one of our Roadrider tickets and some towards the other. 

Mel Morris is brilliant.  

As we will inevitably sell more tickets now he will hopefully recoup most of it in our share of the ticket sales.

Without doubt an astute businessman who also puts supporters first

Just now, cannable said:

Any unsold tickets would have to be paid for buy Derby anyway.

Changed my view on it. Boycotting purchasing stuff from the concourse is the best we can do.

We take a flask and sarnies to all our away matches. It looks a bit mean but it means we can afford more games.

I sometimes have a cuppa at the ground but I certainly won't at Old Trafford.

What a grand gesture! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Next Wednesday (13th Dec)

"Tickets for the game are on sale from Wednesday with the subsidies available to both full and half Season Ticket Holders."

I would assume that this is for members then there will be STH with two away games then STH. Those on sale dates are not available. 

8 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I would assume that this is for members then there will be STH with two away games then STH. Those on sale dates are not available. 

No. I think it means they go on sale for all (ie away members, season ticket holders & half STH). Don't forget there's 5.5 k available.

21 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Problem with that is that I think the club have to pay full price for every seat we do not sell, so either way we're getting robbed. Much more beneficial for Mel to do what he did for the club (probably as we probably wouldn't have sold out)  and the fans, and I thank him for it.

17 minutes ago, cannable said:

I hadn't realised that. Thanks for putting right folks.

I still wouldn't give manu the steam off my piss.

58 minutes ago, cannable said:

I'm sure some lovely person suggested that this morning.

:ph34r:

Fine gesture by Mel,and very happy for our loyal fans.Would like to point out that my input was purely academic,and not a call for subsidies (as I'm not in a position to call for anything,even if I do support the ladies :D)

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Next Wednesday (13th Dec)

"Tickets for the game are on sale from Wednesday with the subsidies available to both full and half Season Ticket Holders."

Bugger I don't get back off holiday till late Thursday and I've only brought my phone re internet. Can't see me managing that with my old fingers

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Bugger I don't get back off holiday till late Thursday and I've only brought my phone re internet. Can't see me managing that with my old fingers

You have more holidays than Judith Chalmers. 

Wish you were here, is often heard in your classrooms.

Archived