Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

I don't really like manu but their fans / support get some unjust jip. In the main their away fans are the most numerous and vociferous with the most unique songs.

Yes, their fans come from all over but the myth they're all from down south is just that. Do folk really think a city of manchester's size can't manage to support them and City? There are supporters groups for manu in London (cockney reds) and up here in Newcastle. That's their appeal and also they've probably got a lot of displaced fans. But there's also tonnes of their fans in Manchester. 

Their arrogance on the other hand...

Funny cos no-one up here doubts my support of Derby cos I live in Newcastle. (They're just jealous ;))

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket details have also been confirmed for the fixture – with the first batch of tickets being made available to Away Members from Wednesday 13th December.

The Rams have been given an allocation of 5,446 seats and prices for the fixture are as follows: 

Adults - £45
Senior Citizens (65+) - £26.50
Ages 18 to 20 - £35.75
Ages 16 to 17 - £26.50
Under-16s - £10

The club has agreed this allocation with Manchester United following careful consideration of factors including; date and time of the tie, transport arrangements for our supporters and the pricing of tickets set by the home team. We have also sought the views of supporters’ representatives during this process.

The other sale windows for this game are as follows:

Saturday 16th December - Season Ticket Holders (full and half) who have attended at least two away matches this season, up to and including Barnsley on 9th December 2017. Please note this excludes pre-season friendlies and supporters must have purchased tickets through the DCFC Ticket Office so the transaction history is recorded on their file.

Tuesday 19th December - All remaining Season Ticket Holders

Friday 22nd December - Home Members

Wednesday 27th December - General Sale

The club can also confirm that it will be providing its Roadrider service, which will run on the day of the game at 2:30pm. Prices have been confirmed as follows:

AWAY MEMBERS

Adults - £23
Under-16s - £20

NON-MEMBERS

Adults - £25
Under-16s - £21

Supporters can buy their tickets from the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1)* or online right here on dcfc.co.uk.

To become an Away Membership Holder for the 2017/18 campaign and ensure you’re in line to purchase away tickets first, visit: www.dcfc.co.uk/toptix/memberships.

*Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.

53 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Ticket details have also been confirmed for the fixture – with the first batch of tickets being made available to Away Members from Wednesday 13th December.

The Rams have been given an allocation of 5,446 seats and prices for the fixture are as follows: 

Adults - £45
Senior Citizens (65+) - £26.50
Ages 18 to 20 - £35.75
Ages 16 to 17 - £26.50
Under-16s - £10

The club has agreed this allocation with Manchester United following careful consideration of factors including; date and time of the tie, transport arrangements for our supporters and the pricing of tickets set by the home team. We have also sought the views of supporters’ representatives during this process.

The other sale windows for this game are as follows:

Saturday 16th December - Season Ticket Holders (full and half) who have attended at least two away matches this season, up to and including Barnsley on 9th December 2017. Please note this excludes pre-season friendlies and supporters must have purchased tickets through the DCFC Ticket Office so the transaction history is recorded on their file.

Tuesday 19th December - All remaining Season Ticket Holders

Friday 22nd December - Home Members

Wednesday 27th December - General Sale

The club can also confirm that it will be providing its Roadrider service, which will run on the day of the game at 2:30pm. Prices have been confirmed as follows:

AWAY MEMBERS

Adults - £23
Under-16s - £20

NON-MEMBERS

Adults - £25
Under-16s - £21

Supporters can buy their tickets from the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1)* or online right here on dcfc.co.uk.

To become an Away Membership Holder for the 2017/18 campaign and ensure you’re in line to purchase away tickets first, visit: www.dcfc.co.uk/toptix/memberships.

*Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.

I would be amazed if we sold anything like that allocation. 

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Does anyone know if there will be any later trains being put on ? As the last one backs about 9.00 pm ! Any help would be much appreciated.

On tonights fans forum Mel said something about looking into putting a train on, and more Roadrider coaches.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I believe we will defo sell out now Mel has reduced the prices, 30 pound for myself and 16 pound for my 16 year old is not to bad, think we would charge them a lot more if we take them to a replay.  So thanks to Mel for this, don't agree with everything Mel does for the club, like sacking managers far to quickly, but helping us fans with the ticket prices at Manu gets the thumbs up from myself.

24 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

East Stand Block 336 Standard. Asked for tickets near the front as my eye sight is failing.

I left my glasses at home last time we played these. 

I thought 5” something, black, thin Tom Ince had scored. As opposed to 6” something, white, built like a brick-shithouse Thorne :lol:

Archived