Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

26 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Does anyone know which stand it is and how high up it is for access?

I am guessing we will have the normal away corner. It's in the corner of the main stand so the smallest stand they have. Don't think it will be too much of a problem. If we took the full allocation, some would be in the top tier behind the goal and that is quite high.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I am guessing we will have the normal away corner. It's in the corner of the main stand so the smallest stand they have. Don't think it will be too much of a problem. If we took the full allocation, some would be in the top tier behind the goal and that is quite high.

Is that low down to the side of the pitch?

39 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

According to the Derby Telegraph, we're being sat in the East Tier 2, wherever that is. 

Man U say we aren't being sat in the normal place because of the increased away allocation and that £45 is the normal price for tickets in the area we are being sat. 

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

What a class move by a class owner!

Mel Morris is class. And I know I speak for  @Angry Ram too when I say that. 

Rock on MM!

Edward will be delighted. I wasn't going to go but £30 is so much more palatable than £45. With Edward';s ticket now at £12 the whole chebang will be £42 + travel rather than £63 + travel. Thank you Mel. 

2 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Anybody know the dates the tickets go on sale? Can't find anything on the website

Next Wednesday (13th Dec)

"Tickets for the game are on sale from Wednesday with the subsidies available to both full and half Season Ticket Holders."

Sorry, but bad move Mel, even if done for marvellous reasons.

I'd sooner boycott the game than give them robbing ******** my money and Mel's.

It's still £45 a ticket.

Archived