View from the outside

Derbados

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Andicis said:

''Oh there supporters are terrible I agree. 

There's just something about East Midlands fans isn't there? 

Forest are delusional about their own importance. 

Leicester are absolutely tin pretend ultras. 

Derby manage to combine healthy servings of both to be the worst of the three. 

Burton are alright.''

From the Birmingham forum hahaha.

Not very well educated are they.

14 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

to be fair..... i can see alot of truth in that comment though, about all three. half the time i hate sitting round the folk on match day, the bloke with the rotten guts in front i can just about hack, maybe its not his fault, and those ones really make your eyes water when you catch a whiff.... but what about the other 90%. moaning on..... about everything.

14 hours ago, Andicis said:

''Oh there supporters are terrible I agree. 

There's just something about East Midlands fans isn't there? 

Forest are delusional about their own importance. 

Leicester are absolutely tin pretend ultras. 

Derby manage to combine healthy servings of both to be the worst of the three. 

Burton are alright.''

From the Birmingham forum hahaha.

Why do you read their crud ....its crap, ....lived in Brum for a few years, its a depressing place, depressing people and a depressing accent, every time the fan belt goes on my car it reminds me of Brum, whine , whine , whine.

I live near London now they dont like them either 

COYR second for a reason, 

At least our fans don't throw a wobbler everywhere we go. Birmingham fans love a good scrap with families. 

Not so bad at home. Maybe because there's only 6 of them.

Scum club. Enjoy league 1. Go turn over Scunthorpe and let all of Gillingham hear those whiiiinooooiii voooices moite.

Big rivalry with Walsall!!

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

At least our fans don't throw a wobbler everywhere we go. Birmingham fans love a good scrap with families. 

Scum club. Enjoy league 1. Go turn over Scunthorpe and let all of Gillingham hear those whiiiinooooiii voooices moite.

?? had to say this out loud to get it “whiiiinooooiii voooices moite.” Have a like for that alone ???

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

To be fair its not hard for them to have a scrap with their families as they are all related :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Why do you read their crud ....its crap, ....lived in Brum for a few years, its a depressing place, depressing people and a depressing accent, every time the fan belt goes on my car it reminds me of Brum, whine , whine , whine.

I tend to find reading away fan forums quite entertaining, the comment I share I found pretty funny, completely rubbish, but funny nonetheless. 

5 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not everything about Birmingham is bad - the A38 Northbound for instance.

This thread is tough reading for a born and bred Brummie Rams fan! And my wife and all her family are Blues! 

Anyway, my die hard Blues mate just sent me this:

“Mate, Derby are everything I wish we were: horrible, nasty, cynical, lucky, well organised, very solid, full of very strong players for this league. I hope that little fanny Russell gets **** though “

Thought the last bit was harsh, might be because of his rugby tackle. I wouldn’t have said we’re horrible, nasty or cynical either but I don’t mind it at all. We’re obviously very unpleasant to play against. ?

10 minutes ago, Kinder said:

This thread is tough reading for a born and bred Brummie Rams fan! And my wife and all her family are Blues! 

Anyway, my die hard Blues mate just sent me this:

“Mate, Derby are everything I wish we were: horrible, nasty, cynical, lucky, well organised, very solid, full of very strong players for this league. I hope that little fanny Russell gets **** though “

Thought the last bit was harsh, might be because of his rugby tackle. I wouldn’t have said we’re horrible, nasty or cynical either but I don’t mind it at all. We’re obviously very unpleasant to play against. ?

Not sure how others feel, but I like it!  Have we ever been called this in the last 10years? What have we achieved in that time?

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Not sure how others feel, but I like it!  Have we ever been called this in the last 10years? What have we achieved in that time?

I agree we have played some great football over the last few years and it’s not quite worked,we need 2 go up and if this hard working no nonsense football gets us up that’s fine by me. ???

Archived