View from the outside

Derbados

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

From our Friends”Demise of Derby County” thread

The fact that they're second in the league shows how poor this league is.

Do the basics right, nowt fancy. That's what they do, every Shagger I know has confirmed this.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511&page=92

I love the way they go on like they play some Barcelona god like passing football... do they actually watch their team? They’re garbage 

“i dont know whether Rowetts style would be accepted around here” are they actually on crack ? Forest aren't exactly known for their fast pace free passing football ??

15 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I love the way they go on like they play some Barcelona god like passing football... do they actually watch their team? They’re garbage 

“i dont know whether Rowetts style would be accepted around here” are they actually on crack ? Forest aren't exactly known for their fast pace free passing football ??

Brother-in-law is a red dog and was grumpy last night - showed me the stats from their match. 22 shots (only 3 on target) 62% possession. They may have the ball and like a shot, but goodness me their finishing is poor!

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Yes, I for one hate the fact we have the second best goal difference in the league. That’s terrible football.

Its terrible to watch when there’s never more than 3 goals in a game (usually 3-0). 

Dont we still have the stay fit most wins by a clear 3 goals in the league?

You can becin this position and pkayvpretty rubbish football. BD gir mire tfan his fair share of 1-0s. But you can’t look at our goal difference and say you wouldn’t like to see your team playing that kind of football. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

Yes, I for one hate the fact we have the second best goal difference in the league. That’s terrible football.

Its terrible to watch when there’s never more than 3 goals in a game (usually 3-0). 

Exactly every one of them is deluded ... honestly dont know why they think they play better stuff 

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I actually thought he was a good manager..certainly the best the gumps were going to get.

I love forest. Whenever they get a Manet that I think ‘oh crap, he’s quite good, they might actually do alright now’, you can always rely on them to end up doing stuff like this. Normal service is resumed. 

In truth, given their financial spend over the last few seasons, they really should have that gulf in quality against the entire division, let alone Ipswich. If they don’t get promoted again this season with the squad at their disposal, they should feel very disappointed.

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-fan-karl-fuller-looks-back-at-town-s-defeat-to-derby-county-1-5338168

Archived