View from the outside

Derbados

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/10/2018 at 17:24, Tamworthram said:

You're assuming Rowett would keep his job if we did get promoted but only picked up 10 points then?

10 point season would get a nono from me. 

Yes. How do you sack a guy that just got you £200 million. Got to be kept until january and will have done enough with the extra money to be there or there about.

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

Yes. How do you sack a guy that just got you £200 million. Got to be kept until january and will have done enough with the extra money to be there or there about.

You don't but, the original post suggested a 10 point season then bouncing back the year after not recovery in January. 

Should we go up this season ,It is obviously difficult to predict what may happen with regards to rejuvenating the squad. What quality of signings may be brought in ect.

However i think the ethos of the club will be to ensure we stay up and cement our place as a premiership club. Obviously any team going up has very little intention of being automatically relegated,but I believe during the last few seasons we have been preparing for the when and what ifs concerning being promoted.

We do appear to have a number of players with proven experience at premiership level which should provide some stability, although i am not suggesting they would set this division alight,these players combined with a few new intakes and players such as Carson,Vydra and Lawrence punching their wieght I would expect us to narrowly avoid bottom 5

Well, from reading some of the comments on the small heath alliance forum, I don't think they are big fans of Derby County :lol:!

Lots of references to being 'vile'!  Little old Derby County, vile???!  

Makes fr funny reading though.  Not at all bitter.

On 1/12/2018 at 07:49, Tamworthram said:

You don't but, the original post suggested a 10 point season then bouncing back the year after not recovery in January. 

I meant bouncing back after a year but being unsackable in january because in top six again.

10 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Well, from reading some of the comments on the small heath alliance forum, I don't think they are big fans of Derby County :lol:!

Lots of references to being 'vile'!  Little old Derby County, vile???!  

Makes fr funny reading though.  Not at all bitter.

I've had a read and you know it's been a good day when they're that bitter.

On 07/01/2018 at 18:43, Jayram said:

Who gives a **** what a bunch of Surrey stockbrokers and Chinese businessmen think of us? I detest everything that Man Utd stand for; they are nothing more than a corporate brand, not a football club. Prior to Sky’s money destroying the level playing field those tossers only won the odd FA Cup and that most majestic of trophies, the Cup Winners Cup. Ferguson was a bang average manager for 6 years but once the rich pigs of the Premier League stole all the money from the rest they suddenly became the best team in the world. Any club could have done what they did and be what they are with all the unfair advantages they have had; Man City are doing it now. Im so proud to be a Derby fan because we are a real club with a true heart and soul, who when football was more competitive were champions of England twice in an era when Utd won **** all other than the FA Cup. 

The fact that the FA Cup is the only thing Utd have a realistic chance of winning and how desperate they are to progress shows how absolutely pathetic they are these days, as are their so called fans.

I sometimes think it would be a fantastic troll if somebody erected a bronze statue of Rupert Murdoch outside Old Trafford in the dead of night.

''Oh there supporters are terrible I agree. 

There's just something about East Midlands fans isn't there? 

Forest are delusional about their own importance. 

Leicester are absolutely tin pretend ultras. 

Derby manage to combine healthy servings of both to be the worst of the three. 

Burton are alright.''

From the Birmingham forum hahaha.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

There's just something about West Midlands fans isn't there? 

Villa are delusional about their own importance. 

Wolves are absolutely tin pretend ultras. 

Brum manage to combine healthy servings of both to be the worst of the three. 

Cov are alright.''

“Easily the second best side to visit St. Andrews this season. 

They didn't play the prettiest football but as a complete team they were excellent. 

- Organised 
- Crisp and precise on the ball 
- Niggly, dirty and downright vile off it 
- Tactically they all knew what they had to do at all times. 
- Took their chances well. 

We were the better side until they scored and then they took advantage of our frailties to be comfortable for the rest of the tie, from that point on they were never really in danger of losing the game. 

The second half was largely a procession for them, don't let our bad luck with hitting the post fool you. 

It's a shame their support was so poor really, good numbers but pretty quiet compared to others and certainly not as good as we are at their place. Oh well, singing doesn't get you points. 

If they don't do their usual choke they will be in the top two at the end of the season. 

The main difference in personnel? Two good ball playing midfielders. Apparently everyone at the club except Greedy Rat Dein, Fatima Vetere and Young Roy Cropper can see we need one. 

A final thought? Weimann is a fecking *****. He's not even any good.”

25 minutes ago, Andicis said:

There's just something about East Midlands fans isn't there? 

Forest are delusional about their own importance. 

Leicester are absolutely tin pretend ultras. 

Derby manage to combine healthy servings of both to be the worst of the three. 

Burton are alright.''

They've pretty much nailed Forest in all fairness.

Archived