Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like Forest to go bust, out of business, have to close the club down and we never ever have to play them again...I wouldn't miss the local rivalry, derby game etc for one millionth of a second.

I was quite happy Leicester won the league.

I like Leeds United.

I like Juventus.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

I would like Forest to go bust, out of business, have to close the club down and we never ever have to play them again...I wouldn't miss the local rivalry, derby game etc for one millionth of a second.

I like Leeds United.

I like Juventus.

You forgot to add that you like Man Utd ;)

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I like Leeds United.

I like Juventus.

He likes Leeds United and Utch hasn't ex communicated him yet!! 

Away with you dark beast. Away I say...away. 

Hmmm...unpopular as in something I think/ thought that is vastly opposite to most Derby fans? 

OK... I thought Ted McMinn was a shirker and only " played" on a good day. He was never the one to get us going. Got himself into trouble and scraps and others had to get him out of it. 

Asanovic dived and went down far too easily. 

Nigel Cally Scallywag Callaghan didn't deserve DLF protection THAT well known time. Shagging someone else's missus is not a passage of right just because you are famous! 

Our current stadium should be called The New Baseball ground. I Haaaate that we lost that amazing name from our club. If I win the lottery and buy the club from Mel, first thing I'm doing is renaming the stadium. Sod you lot. 

22 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

What other managers? Clement? Pearson? Mac?

Two of them have taken Derby to the roughly the same position as they are in now - I admit GR has proved me wrong so far, but here is a long way to go before he can be called a good manager imo.

Wonder if he would get sacked if we don’t win for another 6 games ?

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Mel is like Donald Trump without the hair.

Never seen any evidence Mel is a massive racist

27 minutes ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

Not specifically Derby related, but I'm not a massive fan of having one/two minutes silences or organised rounds of applause at football matches for anything other than Remembrance Day. 

here here. Remembrance day shouuld be the only one.

I really dont see why "football" has to pay its respects to other things, where people no doubt already had time to pay their respects out of football, and then theres the need to psy those respects again 3 days later after its become old news.... just because said club hasnt had a home game since it happened. DO ME A FAVOUR!

Archived