Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/08/2017 at 20:00, cosmic said:

A lot of people in this thread don't really believe what they're posting. 

:whistle:

On 10/08/2017 at 20:59, RoyMac5 said:

I don't care how we get to the Prem as long as we do, then take it from there!

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 21.03.56.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 21.04.png

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

95% of the time, Craig Ramage is highly entertaining and reasonably informative.

Reading this thread I thought the posts were what people believed even though I didn't necessarily agree with their sentiments but you've totally blown that view out of the water.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Really?! Maybe not for the full 90, but he was excellent on Monday for most the time he was on the pitch when he got the ball. He’s been without doubt our best striker this season.

Would agree with getting a younger version of him soon tho, though I’d have thought that to be a fairly popular opinion.

Thought Monday was his poorest game this season

1 minute ago, StockholmRam said:

Hey don't fret kidda. I thought John Gregory was going to be the new Brian Clough! 

My memory almost remembers - he was such a good midfielder for us... Shame we weren't sponsored by a hair dye manufacturer! :D

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Would absolutely love to get promoted, but the Championship is a far more honest, entertaining and enjoyable league to be in than the Premier League (contradictory, I know).

Premier League 2 is not bad...i.e all those teams below Premier League 1 which is Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham.

I don’t think the Vydra/Nugent partnership is this fantastic partnership Ramage/dcfc want you to believe it is

Vydra had made himself an undroppable no.10. The last two home games have put a slight question mark upon whether he’s falling back into his ‘I’m just going to stay upfront and leave a gap’ he was doing early season. (But before anyone says he’s individually having a cracking season and I’m all for it)

im not entirely comfortable with the rams tv essentially controlling the media coming out the club.

Get Chris Martin on...

5 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Pride Park is full of boring, moaning, spiteful, prawn sandwich brigade snobs who kill any chance of an atmosphere. Give me the fans we get away from home all day long.

Great bunch of away fans, well the ones who’s mummy will let them go?

5 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

What other managers? Clement? Pearson? Mac?

I think you can argue a case for many managers, such as perhaps the likes of Neil Warnock etc, maybe I say I'm not overly impressed with Rowett as I'm not really fixated with the football still, and however hard I try I can't like the squad as much as I did the 13/14 squad, maybe me living in the past. Fully acknowledge people can probably destroy me with facts here, and tell me why I'm factually wrong, which is fine, but I hold the opinion that he hasn't done a spectacular job here, and I believe the fact he is a ''trendy manager'' earns him more praise than if the same had been done by a dinosaur. 

6 hours ago, Andicis said:

I think you can argue a case for many managers, such as perhaps the likes of Neil Warnock etc, maybe I say I'm not overly impressed with Rowett as I'm not really fixated with the football still, and however hard I try I can't like the squad as much as I did the 13/14 squad, maybe me living in the past. Fully acknowledge people can probably destroy me with facts here, and tell me why I'm factually wrong, which is fine, but I hold the opinion that he hasn't done a spectacular job here, and I believe the fact he is a ''trendy manager'' earns him more praise than if the same had been done by a dinosaur. 

I do see your point, I think the league this season has ended up being poor. That’s due to a host of reasons. I think Rowett has done great to get us where we are, but say if we were below the play offs I’d feel we were missing a big opportunity to be ‘up there’. He’s reaping the rewards of having a settled summer and just having a sensible approach, but it isn’t a maverick approach above someone else’s capabilities. It’s oribsvkt the approach we have needed though and I’m glad he’s doing it.

The south stand are poor at creating an atmosphere. Sing when we are winning is easy. Singing to lift a team is much more important  and we fail miserably at it. 

The east stand should create their own chant ala the old C stand. They could be doing much better (although this year has seen a big increase in volume) 

Radio Derby is now rubbish. 

Most of the stewards do a good job (one particular CCTV guy need sacking though) but I always question why our fans get targeted when there are Hundreds of away fans behaving worse. 

The music choices before the match are ridiculous. 

I think the queues are reasonable for food at half time considering the numbers of people. 

Archived