Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

14 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

They may be east staffs, but no other radio station would or should cover them.

If Stafford Rangers get featured on radio stoke, and cannock are on Radio wolverhampton /WM, then unfortunately we get Burton. Deal with it.

The clues in the title

Rangers are in staffs so fair enough,they get covered by Stoke on Trent stations.

Cannocks in the west Mids so fair enough again they get BBC wm.

Burtons is offcially in the west Mids,Derby is in the east Midlands.

If you live in staffs,the TV ensures that coverage of local teams only includes west Mids teams (including burton) with no mention of Derby county whatsoever.

So,clear off Burton ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the ram’s head part of our badge, but think the boxy body looks crap. I’d like us to use the ram’s head only, like we did on the training gear a few seasons ago. I’d also quite like to see us play in black and white stripes. 

31 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I really like the ram’s head part of our badge, but think the boxy body looks crap. I’d like us to use the ram’s head only, like we did on the training gear a few seasons ago. I’d also quite like to see us play in black and white stripes. 

I think the badge is a classic piece of graphic design. Looks just as fresh and modern today as it did 46 years ago.

1 hour ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

My unpopular opinion was.......

John Brayford COULD go on and play for England  

....at what?

PistoldPete2
9 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Unpopular opinions, I don’t think the straight lines work with the curvy horns. 

Well I think the ram is a classic design.. as for unpopular opinions if I knew what was unpopular before I said it I probably wouldnt say it in the first place.

If GR was to leave, (can't see it in a million years) then I think we owe Billy Davis another chance

at managing in the Prem - because we all know he would get us there, this season. Like him/hate him

we would be going up!

Failing that, we could try and tempt the only other person who could achieve this.....

Neil Warnock.

• 4 months later...

I'm kind of looking forward to rebuilding for a season or two. Seeing some smart transfers, seeing a team come together, less drama, hopefully the huffypants fans will get all less demanding/righteous indignation about everything and I can just happyclap along until we're ready to go again with a decent shot at it.

I also have a feeling this Lampard thing will go horribly wrong, but I'm still willing to give it a try.

Archived