Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I dont find lampard attractive. 

We need @angieram 's opinion on this. She'd share her toffees with GT, but would she do the same with Franky?

17 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Ooh! Mark Wright is my favourite ever Derby player. (Note: I was too young for the 70’s)

He was an incredible player. But his ability to get to the Broadway after Wednesday night games before us was truly legendary and eclipsed his skill in the field. 

We could leave with 5 minutes to go and he'd be still on the pitch only to see him leaning on the bar, pint in hand. 

Hes in my top 10 of all time but holy crap we've had some amazing centre backs over the years.

8 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

He was an incredible player. But his ability to get to the Broadway after Wednesday night games before us was truly legendary and eclipsed his skill in the field. 

We could leave with 5 minutes to go and he'd be still on the pitch only to see him leaning on the bar, pint in hand. 

Hes in my top 10 of all time but holy crap we've had some amazing centre backs over the years.

The Broadway probably had them big screens back then!??? Risqué!!!

7 hours ago, ramblur said:

We need @angieram 's opinion on this. She'd share her toffees with GT, but would she do the same with Franky?

Not for me, he's just a bit too smooth-looking - a bit like Shackell! 

That's okay, though, I don't want any distraction from the football talk! 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Not for me, he's just a bit too smooth-looking - a bit like Shackell! 

That's okay, though, I don't want any distraction from the football talk! 

I’m in with Angieram then ,, I’m rough as a badgers arse ?

Archived