Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Callium robinson he looked like a good player if i was gary rowett i would offer around 6m mark no more.

6 milion did i just see.

I hadn't even heard of him before being linked now and you say 6 milion. Bl**dy hell this market is nuts and to think we got huddlestone for 2 million. 

9 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

He's played more games on the wings than as a forward. But he can play all across the forward positions so would be versatile. For every 2 goals he gets an assist so not just a bent type player who can only score as he sets teammates up also

We have CFs who end up playing wide. I would have thought GR is looking for more of a winger. A creative player.

45 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

6 milion did i just see.

I hadn't even heard of him before being linked now and you say 6 milion. Bl**dy hell this market is nuts and to think we got huddlestone for 2 million. 

That's just a figure B4's picked out of his head mate.

4 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

Perhaps a bit controversial but I think I'd actually prefer this signing to Lawrence when all is taken into account.  That, or as much as I like Vydra, our big money signings don't tend to set the world alight and the 7m figure being spoken of brings back flashbacks of previous big money signings a la Clod and Earnshaw...

And to be fair...if he scored 10 goals a season for us,that's only a couple off the wonder boy ince....do not a bad investment given his age and ability

12 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Pleasing how often he likes to get in the box - a lot of them are strikers goals.

Yeah he looks more like a striker in these clips. Wander what Phillips could do with him!

Archived