Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

8 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Lot of IF'S though, but I like your optimism , we have some good players that have thrived at other clubs and probably could thrive here. Vydra is a definite for me , give him rum in the team he will score. 

Blackman has shown he can't play wide, totally ineffective there...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I corrected that once , damn auto correct. It could be the secret ingredient though.

You could be right. We need to find the optimum level of inebriation. My darts & pool performance improves no end up to about 3 pints and then tails off dramatically at 5+

8 hours ago, DEL said:

Apparently my post is silly. Yet mclovin said the same thing to me in Neymar thread (bet you probably think it's OK for him to say that but not me funny that) here the link to see it yourself. 

I clearly meant it as a pisstake ffs because you said the same thing to @Nuwtfly

Perhaps a bit controversial but I think I'd actually prefer this signing to Lawrence when all is taken into account.  That, or as much as I like Vydra, our big money signings don't tend to set the world alight and the 7m figure being spoken of brings back flashbacks of previous big money signings a la Clod and Earnshaw...

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I clearly meant it as a pisstake ffs because you said the same thing to @Nuwtfly

I'm talking about YOU not nuwtfly nice try to bring another member into it. Also you wasn't meant it as a 'pisstake' I don't believe that. BS

31 minutes ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Pick ya dummy up lad!!

Not sure why you getting involved? There isn't no dummy here at all, at least I speak the truth. ?

32 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Wouldn't be too disappointed if we picked Robinson up for 4m and Toral for 2-3. That would come to the money we are prepared to pay for Lawrence, probably also leave us with a bit left for January too.

Agree with this mate. Don't want the club shelling out fortunes on Lawrence. For me Toral would be a real coup for the club. Think Robinson also shows promise and would be cheaper. 

23 minutes ago, DEL said:

I'm talking about YOU not nuwtfly nice try to bring another member into it. Also you wasn't meant it as a 'pisstake' I don't believe that. BS

Not sure why you getting involved? There isn't no dummy here at all, at least I speak the truth. ?

Believe what you want, not my fault that you can't understand when something is meant as a pisstake ?

Unless we can get him quite cheaply, I can't see it. He is a CF not a winger or even a wide forward. He would be a great bench player or back up and as such I wouldn't see us spending more than £3m on him.    

1 hour ago, DEL said:

I don't need to get involved, just gets tedious with the childlike comments in MY opinion. 

5 minutes ago, sage said:

Unless we can get him quite cheaply, I can't see it. He is a CF not a winger or even a wide forward. He would be a great bench player or back up and as such I wouldn't see us spending more than £3m on him.    

He's played more games on the wings than as a forward. But he can play all across the forward positions so would be versatile. For every 2 goals he gets an assist so not just a bent type player who can only score as he sets teammates up also

Archived