Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Would rather have David Wheeler from Exeter City.

People laughed at me for suggestion this player (don't know why) 

Not a bad lad, ten goals from out wide last year. Only 22 so probably a good investment, but in terms of ability at the current moment I'd say some of our other targets are better. Good we're looking at young players though, Lawrence, Maddison and this guy. 

4 mil or under ish would be a decent deal at a guess. 

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

People laughed at me for suggestion this player (don't know why) 

Thought he would be a GR type player. Great work rate, scores goals and probably one of the best headers of a ball I've seen in the lower leagues. Gaz didn't fancy Watkins or he would be here rather than Brentford and also like the look of Graham Carey at Argyle.

10 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Another one good season Blackman special. I swear our scouting teams have zero imagination. Maybe I'm being a bit too cynical, though. 

Blackman wasn't a one season wonder, he'd only been playing well for 3 months. 

People criticised Lawrence and now this lad for only have one decent season. But they're both 23 or 22. How do you expect them to be proven at that age? Every transfer is a gamble, but id suggest a good season at that age isn't a bad gamble.

4 minutes ago, northender said:

Would have to be very big dough. He's young and good at this level and has 2 years left on his contract. Add that to the fact that it's looking like Hugill will be sold, we won't want to sell anyone else.

Hate to tell you this but we've heard it all before with another clubs and ended up signed for Derby. 

Ten goals from the LW in this division is a decent return. Can't remember him being too highly rated at Aston Villa but at 22, he's got a bright future. A budget version of Tom Lawrence perhaps?

http://www.squawka.com/players/callum-robinson/stats#performance-score#preston-north-end-(current)#football-league-championship#10#season-2016/2017#657#all-matches#1-44#by-match

5 minutes ago, northender said:

Would have to be very big dough. He's young and good at this level and has 2 years left on his contract. Add that to the fact that it's looking like Hugill will be sold, we won't want to sell anyone else.

How much is very big dough? We've just had a £7 million bid for Lawrence rejected and it appears that's why we're moving onto other targets. Think Preston would accept a figure under £7 million?

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hate to tell you this but we've heard it all before with another clubs and ended up signed for Derby. 

Heard it plenty of times when they've been right and we've been unable to sign too.

Swings and roundabouts. 

8 minutes ago, northender said:

Do you guys rate him? 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Rather us not panic here. A month left in the window and players will become available. 

Any update SDSR?

Archived