Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

Looked like another Weimann/Russell. A second striker who's quick so gets stick out on the wing.

Don't need another one of those, rather make sure we have someone else outside Lawrence who's quality with the ball at their feet. Anya, Russell and Weimann can run about for days but we've seen in the first few games what we look like without someone who can can actually beat their man.

Sure the lads an alright player but not what we need.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked no where near good enough Tuesday night. Now we have Lawrence I'd concentrate on getting another Vydra type player in case he gets injured rather than a wide player. 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Really limited knowledge of this guy so I can reliably inform the forum that he's a must buy and we'll doubtless be relegated if we don't sign him.

Don't say you weren't warned! 

Some men - Just want to watch the club burn...

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

What happens if Lawrence gets injured?

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!

Run round the building backwards three times, curse, spit, do a small prayer and give some money to a homeless

Why do people feel the need to curse us with careless words?!?!?!

:(

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!

Run round the building backwards three times, curse, spit, do a small prayer and give some money to a homeless

Why do people feel the need to curse us with careless words?!?!?!

:(

Sorry sorry sorry 

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

I'd suggest that the quality of winger we need is the kind who would tear Wisdom apart... He didn't have a great time against Wolves' winger - I don't want us to spend money on a player who only does well against the bottom half of the league

I'm happy with Wisdom and I'm confident he'll get better as the season progresses.I think Ryan Kent fits the bill re your criteria but suspect the Coutinho saga and Lallana's injury doesn't help our cause,if indeed it is "our cause!" Mind you he still wasn't picked by Klopp.I suspect Gary might still surprise us before the window closes!

• 5 months later...

I know @Ellafella will probably say and comment, I am spreading again some rumors and the gossip.

But from unverified unofficial sources which I found on the internet, Callum Robinson is linked with the move to the Rams in this transfer window.

I am really curious to know whether if there is any truth in this rumor or is it just fabricated story by some journalist.

10 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

I know @Ellafella will probably say and comment, I am spreading again some rumors and the gossip.

But from unverified unofficial sources which I found on the internet, Callum Robinson is linked with the move to the Rams in this transfer window.

I am really curious to know whether if there is any truth in this rumor or is it just fabricated story by some journalist.

Stop spreading rumours ?

1 hour ago, lioncoeur said:

Any chance of a link to these unverified unofficial sources which you found on the internet?

Archived