Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

A conspiracy of mine would be to say that this is potentially a smoke screen to get Lawrence? Perhaps if Leicester think we're looking elsewhere they might soften their stance. Alternatively, it may just be we're genuinely interested in him, don't know too much about him, but he's clearly in the mould of player Rowett is looking for in goal scoring wingers. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Or we could just stick to the tried and trusted "Der Der Der Der" Call-um Robinson.

Or that Ince chant. 

Interesting one, certainly had a good season last year - is he better than what we currently have - not sure - it would be nice for the likes of Russell wieman Bennett to have great goal scoring seasons as they are all capable 

I thought my football knowledge was pretty good and it's paining me to say this but he's someone I've never heard of before . Just looked at the most comprehensive method of scouting there is (YouTube) and in all 1min 29 seconds he looked good but I really couldn't comment and I'll make my judgements if we sign him and when I've seen him play. I'm sure Gaz knows what he's on with. 

12 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I thought my football knowledge was pretty good and it's paining me to say this but he's someone I've never heard of before . Just looked at the most comprehensive method of scouting there is (YouTube) and in all 1min 29 seconds he looked good but I really couldn't comment and I'll make my judgements if we sign him and when I've seen him play. I'm sure Gaz knows what he's on with. 

It's not just you, I recognised the name but wouldn't have had a clue what position he plays!

On that basis, he must be s****. Rowett Out!

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Your dads a #### and so are you?

Not that one (the one tear you apart or whatever it is called)

4 hours ago, northender said:

Would have to be very big dough. He's young and good at this level and has 2 years left on his contract. Add that to the fact that it's looking like Hugill will be sold, we won't want to sell anyone else.

Here they come again :pinch:

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Saw in the DET that Rowett said the Hughes sale covered all our signings so far this season. That still gives us a huge budget. Just need to be patient, breathe Rams fans!

Well I would bloody well hope that the hughes sale would cover the price of two thirty something players and  a Liverpool reserve, hopefully with quite a lot to spare, but apparently not from reports.

anyway whilst that would still leave about £14 million from ince and christie as profit for close season deals, that's Not nearly enough to replace ince and hughes IMO, leave alone strengthening the side compared to last season. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Can we offer 4m plus nick blackman that would be fair offer suit there style of play.

Jesus Christ. How did I know there would be a mention of Nick Blackman? Absolutely and completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. We know you hate Nick Blackman as much as the day is long.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Can we offer 4m plus nick blackman that would be fair offer suit there style of play.

So you think Preston would happily accept losing one of their better players and in replacement, along side a bit of cash, take an under-performing Blackman who's just been out injured for months and pay him probably at least double what anyone else in their team makes in order to match the wages we pay him? 

Archived