RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

A few jitters in the first half which i think are due to internet speed. 

I had to mute jack V.D. Woodward due to the  deluge of verbal effluent, but owen, shane, and big rog were great.

Overall i think the production is very good.

Not sure if it fits into Rams TV or dcfc.co.uk website but since one is linked to the other i will try here. When on dcfc.co.uk and I try to watch one of the Rams TV pieces the terribly annoying adverts start (away kit etc...). With the noise from the adverts i cannot hear what is on in the RamsTV broadcast. If I close the advert window, it is a bigger window at the bottom of the screen that now makes noise and if i try to pause this it still carries on. Has someone else experienced this ? How do i stop it ?

7 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Not sure if it fits into Rams TV or dcfc.co.uk website but since one is linked to the other i will try here. When on dcfc.co.uk and I try to watch one of the Rams TV pieces the terribly annoying adverts start (away kit etc...). With the noise from the adverts i cannot hear what is on in the RamsTV broadcast. If I close the advert window, it is a bigger window at the bottom of the screen that now makes noise and if i try to pause this it still carries on. Has someone else experienced this ? How do i stop it ?

Use the app instead, no popups on that.

Sometimes they get stuck on a silly subject a tad too long. A couple of key moments could or have occurred and it appears like they aren't even watching. Just something I have noticed. Just need to learn when to drop a conversation. But all in all, fantastic coverage. 

13 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

had same problem 2nd half

Just to say I agree with that has been said about Wolves coverage.....stream dropped out several times especially in second half. Surely about time the streaming company had sorted themselves out,.....and Jack needs to talk less. He's not on radio....he's doing tv coverage.

7 minutes ago, MikeS said:

Just to say I agree with that has been said about Wolves coverage.....stream dropped out several times especially in second half. Surely about time the streaming company had sorted themselves out,.....and Jack needs to talk less. He's not on radio....he's doing tv coverage.

To be balanced his friendly games commentary and his league commentary are a bit different.

I don’t know why he thinks we need to listen to more chit chat with his co commentator on non competitive games I’m sure.

Overall he’s ok, he’s obviously done it a while so why would he listen to our advice?

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

To be balanced his friendly games commentary and his league commentary are a bit different.

I don’t know why he thinks we need to listen to more chit chat with his co commentator on non competitive games I’m sure.

Overall he’s ok, he’s obviously done it a while so why would he listen to our advice?

I used to work in radio (for 30 years).  Trust me, he needs to change his style. Owen showed him how to do it and he is a radio man.

Can be done but they are very different media.

3 minutes ago, MikeS said:

I used to work in radio (for 30 years).  Trust me, he needs to change his style. Owen showed him how to do it and he is a radio man.

Can be done but they are very different media.

Well he’ll have to listen to you then.

Does anyone know his background in broadcasting?

A few suggestions for improvement -

1. Let us choose whether we want rams TV commentary or radio commentary over the stream. I for one much prefer radio derby(habit of listening to them if nothing else) - It's also significantly louder so I can actually hear it and there is slight passion! the other one is dribble..

2. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I watch on my phone, I can pause, I can even rewind the stream to see earlier in the game with no issues, I have full control over playback and can snap to live. On my laptop however, I'm stuck on live only and if I try to go back, it automatically pushes me to the live stream - is this a bug or intentional??

1 hour ago, DerbyRam! said:

A few suggestions for improvement -

1. Let us choose whether we want rams TV commentary or radio commentary over the stream. I for one much prefer radio derby(habit of listening to them if nothing else) - It's also significantly louder so I can actually hear it and there is slight passion! the other one is dribble..

This would be great but i don't think it is possible to sync up the timing of the live radio broadcast with the live video broadcast, but if you wanted to you could have the match centre open in two tabs one playing the video on mute and the other playing the radio commentary? 

16 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

This would be great but i don't think it is possible to sync up the timing of the live radio broadcast with the live video broadcast, but if you wanted to you could have the match centre open in two tabs one playing the video on mute and the other playing the radio commentary? 

That's the issue - the radio is out of sync with the live video stream.

If we could pause the live video stream and play it around 20 seconds behind, it sync's perfect! but because of the snap to live video on the laptop it's not possible!

strangely since you can pause on the phone it works fine there!