RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

@Owen87ITK, as you said yesterday it probably wasn't your place, and certainly not your responsibility, but thanks for saying "sorry". Unfortunately for us fans you and Wayne Rooney are the only official faces of Derby County Football Club that we get to see and hear from. It must have been a difficult beginning to the programme having to be the first to face up.

Edited by richinspain

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

@Owen87ITK, as you said yesterday it probably wasn't your place, and certainly not your responsibility, but thanks for saying "sorry". Unfortunately for us fans you and Wayne Rooney are the only official faces of Derby County Football Club that we get to see and hear from. It must have been a difficult beginning to the programme having to be the first to face up.

It absolutely wasn’t/isn’t my place. But I thought it was important that *someone* said it. 

I just feel very sad. 

RamsTV has been one of the brightest sparks that our club has had, particularly over the last 18 months or so.  And, @Owen87ITK, you have been one of the brightest sparks within it and of it.

It would be extremely peculiar if you weren't worried about your own immediate future given the events of the last 36 hours, never mind the futures of people that you work with every day of the week, many of whom, no doubt, you see as a friend as well as a work colleague. There's little, I guess, that we can do other than to say that we are all rooting for you and hope that out of it all will come an even stronger and more vibrant RamsTV with yourself to the fore. Yesterday we were supporting the whole club not just the players

I've been through something similar once in my career.  My experience was that it's hard not to be up and down - thinking positive and then for something to trigger negative thoughts about the future.  It can be very draining.  My only advice would be to keep as positive as you can for as much of the time as you can.  Tuck the darker thoughts into a box and close the lid.  Easier said than done I know but try to deal with what you can control and be a consistently positive force for the future.  Darker days are necessary to enjoy the good times even more!!

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

Is the Barnsley game available on Rams Tv for UK viewers? The website isn't saying much about it and I don't have SKY.

Best way to look is at the fixture list on the OS.

Will either say RamsTV Worldwide, RamsTV Overseas or RamsTV Select Countries.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures

The answer is yes though and you can buy a pass for £10 here https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

You can cast to a tv now. The problem I have however is that the video stream on my iPad via the app only works midweek ?. On Saturdays I have to watch via the website and it freezes every 10-15 minutes. Last night I probably would have paid more to have the stream freeze ?