RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

The country list when inputting your address to pay is not in alphabetical order for some unfathomable reason - not very user friendly to have to scroll through every country in the world until you find where ours is.

Also trying to watch the highlights from yesterday - please for the love of god stop auto playing videos in the background especially for the new kits whilst I am trying to watch something else.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Doesn't look as though the full 90 will be available to monthly subscribers.

Isn’t it normally Monday it gets released? Or is that due to league regs on normal games only?

31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Isn’t it normally Monday it gets released? Or is that due to league regs on normal games only?

I thought it was 24 hours later?

Oooh thats the only reason i have the subscription.

watched every away game before the weekend is over. Even watched some of home games again.

Last season though i had to be careful not to attempt this before driving, or lifting heavy equipment.

Edited by RamNut

Delighted that the full 90 is now available.

no sound? Just white noise.??

but what a remarkable change of style in just one game.

14 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Delighted that the full 90 is now available.

no sound? Just white noise.??

but what a remarkable change of style in just one game.

Don't know what's going on with the sound - it sounds like a untuned radio! It was fine on Saturday.

On 15/07/2018 at 23:11, harwich ram said:

Might have missed  this but does anyone  know  if  youve  got  to re  subscribe  for next season or if you brought  a year last season it will  be done  automatically 

On 16/07/2018 at 05:54, richinspain said:

Was going to ask the same.

I don't know if you guys have had the notification from Derby yet, but they're not doing an annual subscription this season. So when your last one ends, you will need to manually resubscribe to the monthly one.

55 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't know if you guys have had the notification from Derby yet, but they're not doing an annual subscription this season. So when your last one ends, you will need to manually resubscribe to the monthly one.

I would prefer to pay a one off payment, but nevermind. Thanks.