RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 01/08/2018 at 11:55, richinspain said:

I haven't actually tried the last few days since the Wolves game. Been too busy and now I'm on holiday again I've had to renew my subscription today. I'll try when I get a chance.

Edit just tried on the app. The three latest videos won't play. I get a login message. The older stuff seems to be working fine.

@David

I know you've all been worried but do not fret a nice man at DCFC has solved the problem and I can now sign in for what I hope and expect will be a fun year, it is the hope that kills you

4 hours ago, David said:

I signed up last year on the 26th July and payment has been taken on the 26th of each month. 

I signed up on the 31st at the start of last season, all was fine until February came along! They then changed the date of collection from then on to 28th! 

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Ah I get you, you were too busy filming unveiling interviews yesterday for the suprise new arrivals this week!

Yeah, I was scrambled to Moor Farm to speak to Luke Thomas and Fikayo Tomori - but at least it gives us something else to talk about today!

14 minutes ago, CapeTownRam said:

Is there a list anywhere of the games that will be shown on RamsTV this season? Trying to work out if I should subscribe monthly or per game depending on how many games will be shown in a particular month.

It will depend on sky selecting games.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:
15 minutes ago, CapeTownRam said:

Is there a list anywhere of the games that will be shown on RamsTV this season? Trying to work out if I should subscribe monthly or per game depending on how many games will be shown in a particular month.

It will depend on sky selecting games.

ahhh... ok. So if sky doesn't broadcast it's on RamsTV. probably better for me to pay per game then!