RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

I hate the fact that the Radio Derby coverage only starts when the team comes out, which means that you have to close down listening to Radio Derby on the net when they stops broadcasting and log on to RamsPlayer... which can be distressing.

I vehemently disagree with the fact that football league games can not be broadcast over the internet!

On 25/08/2018 at 16:38, alexxxxx said:

dump streamamg - the service is terrible, same with villa and stoke as well apparently. 

My annual subscription expired at the end of August, and I have been far too busy with painting walls, laying floors, going on holiday and going to weddings and parties to renew it.

I intend to watch the Hull game online tomorrow and I hope they do a better job this season.

29 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

My annual subscription expired at the end of August, and I have been far too busy with painting walls, laying floors, going on holiday and going to weddings and parties to renew it.

I intend to watch the Hull game online tomorrow and I hope they do a better job this season.

annual sub is no longer an option

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

This is the first month when it has been worth a monthly sub.  What a palaver, not user friendly interface at all.  Jeez i’m an existing member but via the app or the website it is just not instinctive. They really need someone like @David to do a professional job.

Stop blowing smoke up his bum.

On holiday so managed to catch today’s game.

Is it me or is the camera director awful?

The main view is fine but sometimes they go to views where it’s far too zoomed in and it even showed the studio empty chairs for a few seconds at one point!

Honestly think the view from the half way line for the whole game would be so much better!