RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

23 minutes ago, Frogram said:

So that's it then , I might as well unsubscribe and save 15 euros a month . Once again it says I am living in an " Unauthorized country " . No , not South Sudan or Eritrea - France .

What with the sky games , and this , I have only been able to watch the pre season friendlies . It was nice while it lasted , I should have known it was too good to be true .

I live in span so all ok for me.  Do you not use a vpn to get uk tv?   Guess that might work

i think there must be some issues with Rams tv.

i was watching today in Spain.  (which is a permitted area)

i tried with first of all my usual home internet service. (a local wifi provider)

i got the message that i was in an unauthorised area even on the preview show.

i then tried with my  vodofone.ES  wifi dongle.  same result.

i eventually connected using my movistar.es  4g router and all worked ok for the whole of the game.

at half time i tried going back to the other two isp s   with no luck

On 18/08/2018 at 18:59, kong said:

i think there must be some issues with Rams tv.

i was watching today in Spain.  (which is a permitted area)

i tried with first of all my usual home internet service. (a local wifi provider)

i got the message that i was in an unauthorised area even on the preview show.

i then tried with my  vodofone.ES  wifi dongle.  same result.

i eventually connected using my movistar.es  4g router and all worked ok for the whole of the game.

at half time i tried going back to the other two isp s   with no luck

This will likely be your device or connection by the sounds of it, if it works on one connection but not another then your device will be showing as being in a different location. If it was RamsTV then it wouldn't have worked on either and no one at all would have been able to watch. 

Try clearing the cache in your browser next time and see if that works? 

16 hours ago, MikeS said:

Will somebody somewhere please tell Jack Douglas to kindly shut up a bit during his match commentary. Gab gab gab.

Please sort it. Today's under 23 game was spoiled by his incessant chatter. Great performance by the under 23s though.

And its a great 5 yard pass by Max Bird using his left foot which landed at the feet of Anya's right foot which he used to control the ball live on RamsTV!!!!!!