RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

I presume it’s easier for the app to get your precise location due to being on a mobile device. I appreciate that on a computer they can get your IP location but it’s probably more of a problem to build into the website. Perhaps @David can shed some light 

Localization and cultural functionality are in most development platforms. Not sure what the website is developed in but there will almost be some add-on to allow this. It's not really an issue for me as I'm only an hour ahead. But I'm sure there are others that would find this useful.

2 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

Wow haha! Surely it is better to be too loud than quiet? 

Agree with David. I meant that hopefully it is now sorted for next year and not as quiet as a mouse like last season.

2 hours ago, David said:

Can I just say leave the volume alone please!

I had it on my MacBook just over half volume which was great, plenty of oomph left if the dog started with his toys or missus asking where Tom Ince is again. 

18 hours ago, Boycie said:

It’s when you forget your volume is full up and you start watching fruity videos on the bus.

Only ever bookmark the ones with intros of unassuming music. Gives you a panic window. 

streams unwatchable for me at the moment.... wish they had changed their cdn. its like 2 frames per minute. its annoying when i can stream NowTV sky sports without any issues whatsoever.

edit: now its ok

edit edit: now its not.. £6 down the drain

Edited by alexxxxx

3 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

streams unwatchable for me at the moment.... wish they had changed their cdn. its like 2 frames per minute. its annoying when i can stream NowTV sky sports without any issues whatsoever.

mine is perfect. But my TV is hardwired to my Router via Ethernet

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

No problems for me even though I'm on android and my internet connection is pith poor.

Been stable since 2.30 when it came on air.

Been terrible all first half. Rebooted laptop and telly several times. Then the whole thing went off air at the start of half time. Has come back far better. Just went again. But finally we're back on the big telly in HD for the first time in the game. Everything crossed it lasts the half...