Jon Toral - signed for Hull City

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He misjudged a cross that ended up in the back of the net.

I remember Seaman doing the same thing against Brazil, he must have been pants too.

...and Gordon Banks let a goal in once, he must have been shiit.

great logic.

you obviously can't understand what you're looking at.

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

...and Gordon Banks let a goal in once, he must have been shiit.

great logic.

you obviously can't understand what you're looking at.

Are you suggesting that the Stoke fans that voted him Player of the Season do not know what they are looking at either?

He had a bad spell for us but on the whole was a good goalkeeper at this level, the fact that he has played 460 games at this or a higher level would seem to back this up.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Are you suggesting that the Stoke fans that voted him Player of the Season do not know what they are looking at either?

He had a bad spell for us but on the whole was a good goalkeeper at this level, the fact that he has played 460 games at this or a higher level would seem to back this up.

Spot on, nothing wrong with Grant, had a dip in form with us but still a good keeper. Carson is still a better keeper and we got him for a song and did well getting a decent fee for Grant. Happy with Carson best keeper we have had in a long time. Good luck to Lee Grant served us well...and now we move on .....sure this thread was about Toral?  And back on track I would buy Mr T ;-) 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If Toral was a main target I think he would have been signed by now, more than likely option 2 or 3, Rowett said we are still looking at our no.1 targets, probably Jota?

West Ham 'apparently' want Jota and I think Dean Smith said they would only sell to a Prem club

13 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

West Ham 'apparently' want Jota and I think Dean Smith said they would only sell to a Prem club

Pretty sure Prem teams were in for Hogan and the club said they would only sell him to a Prem club, he is now at Villa. Its not up to Dean Smith who the club sell to. The Sun yesterday said that Jota hasnt entertained us yet due to West Hams interest but he hasnt moved yet which means he is still our no.1 target in that position.

On 06/08/2017 at 23:52, BramcoteRam84 said:

Toral is a good player but from what I've seen he's an out and out 10, not blessed with pace so would struggle out wide. Rowett likes Vydra so don't really see this one happening.

Just playing devils advocate, 

but anya, russell and weimann all play out wide, have pace and they struggle lol

joking aside i think we're looking for someone who can play higher up the pitch that can retain the ball and make things happen, doesnt need to be quick... quick thinking perhaps

from what iv seen of him and lets not muck about it aint a lot, but he looks a potentially exciting player that can make things happen .. lets go for him what we got to lose lol

itll just be another player to the pile if he fails lol

Archived