Jon Toral - signed for Hull City

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Derby County is set in Toral, Granada ex According to the information published Thursday by the Telegraph, Derby County would have on their schedule of transfers to Jon Toral. The Spaniard militated during the last season in the Granada yielded by the Arsenal. The fate of Jon Toral could be again in the English competition. Reus played as a loan in the Granada last year after signing for Arsenal and play in the lower divisions. The latest news links the 22-year-old to Derby County, who is keen to bolster his spine at the start of the season. In this way, and according to the information of the mentioned means, the 'rams' already would have put on the table a proposal by the player. It will be necessary to wait to know the decision of the Arsenal, that owns to Toral until June of 2018.

4 minutes ago, cymru said:

Derby County is set in Toral, Granada ex According to the information published Thursday by the Telegraph, Derby County would have on their schedule of transfers to Jon Toral. The Spaniard militated during the last season in the Granada yielded by the Arsenal. The fate of Jon Toral could be again in the English competition. Reus played as a loan in the Granada last year after signing for Arsenal and play in the lower divisions. The latest news links the 22-year-old to Derby County, who is keen to bolster his spine at the start of the season. In this way, and according to the information of the mentioned means, the 'rams' already would have put on the table a proposal by the player. It will be necessary to wait to know the decision of the Arsenal, that owns to Toral until June of 2018.

That read like I was in Cymru...

I'm sure the lads a good player but I don't think he's what we need. Thorne, Huddlestone and Butterfield all have a great range of passing, they can create chances but they need people moving around them giving the options or doing the dirty work for them.

I think we'll probably get in Lawrence and that'll be it, but I'd rather see us sign an athletic box to box midfielder to compliment the midfielders we've already got.

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I'm sure the lads a good player but I don't think he's what we need. Thorne, Huddlestone and Butterfield all have a great range of passing, they can create chances but they need people moving around them giving the options or doing the dirty work for them.

I think we'll probably get in Lawrence and that'll be it, but I'd rather see us sign an athletic box to box midfielder to compliment the midfielders we've already got.

yes, because our forwards were inundated with chances created from midfield yesterday...   :lol:

4 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

we do need a box to box midfielder but we also need a player who can play between the lines

vydra is that, but if the plan falls apart when hes not available then we need toral

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Read the rest of the sentence.

I agree... sort of.

Whilst I agree that the wingers were poor yesterday and offered little to no end product, there wasn't a lack of endeavor. Both Russell and Weimann ran a lot yesterday but the midfield was so static that the supply to the front 3 was very poor. When the wingers did receive the ball, they also didn't cover themselves in glory but that doesn't detract from the fact that the midfield combination yesterday was mis-balanced.

32 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Like Bryson...

I hate to say it but more like Bryson a couple years a go not the one we have now. Still think he's a decent player and good to have around the squad but i do think we need to buy somebody who can buzz about the pitch.

Archived