Jon Toral - signed for Hull City

Animal is a Ram

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

My gay friend from the states looked over the team's profile images and has Bradley Johnson at the top. Kelle Roos up there too. He asked if Craig Bryson is even human, and was surprised to hear Carson isn't over 40.

If you photoshopped Brysons face onto the end of a diplidocus it wouldn't look out of place.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Yeh I've heard nice things said about Bradders too - So that's the midfield sorted then

And yes - Carson with beard is an old looking man

Poor Bryson - Did you point out he's Scottish?

I did point out he was Scottish, that was my response to the question, "what's wrong with Craig Bryson?"

Oh also, he thought more of Vydra when he saw some photos from different angles.

Generally though, overall it was a poorly rated squad in his opinion. 

From what I've heard (its VERY rare I'm ITK) Pat Murphy has pretty well summed it up:

Far as Arsenal see it they have a good talented player and the prices now a days are massive so why shouldn't they get the fee they want? 

The way derby see it, he's no use to Arsenal (unlikely to make senior level for them), Arsenal are known to want to clear out a fair amount of fringe players and no one else wants to take him off their hands (except loan) so why should Derby pay more than they want?

I suspect as the deadline comes either one club will budge or someone else will come in for him

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If you photoshopped Brysons face onto the end of a diplidocus it wouldn't look out of place.

Skill level might go up as well.

Back on topic the fee for Toral would be a drop in the ocean for Arsenal but a major outlay for us. GR would need to decide whether he's a championship play-off 'must have' rather than a 'would like'. 

A possible last night addition if Wenger drops his trousers a bit.

15 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Back on topic the fee for Toral would be a drop in the ocean for Arsenal but a major outlay for us. GR would need to decide whether he's a championship play-off 'must have' rather than a 'would like'. 

A possible last night addition if Wenger drops his trousers a bit.

You know Arsene Wenger, he is a bit of a dinosaur.

13 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Is this the same sort of 'friend' that @philmycock had with a haemorrhoid problem?

No this one's real.

We only agreed on Johnson. But his sass regarding those he didn't appreciate the look of entertained me no end.

He had went on a 10 minute monologue of hilarity when I showed him Ribery.

11 hours ago, SaintRam said:

No this one's real.

We only agreed on Johnson. But his sass regarding those he didn't appreciate the look of entertained me no end.

He had went on a 10 minute monologue of hilarity when I showed him Ribery.

So you agreed on Johnson? 

You agreed on an American euphemism for a male member with your gay American friend?

I'm betting you then went out for lunch and grabbed a Weiner together?

:D

Archived