Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Jeez some of you lot need to breathe before you burst a blood vessel! 

Do you really, honestly think Mels not got Rowett already signed, sealed and delivered ready to take over?! It's absolutely abundantly clear that Mel thinks he's the man long term to take us forward, no way he's sacked Mcclaren on a whim, it's because he wants Rowett. 

Also confirms it more in my mind because Powells also gone, if we were looking to utilise a stand in coach until the end of the season he would be the guy, or Wassall, neither had been confirmed just that "new manager will be announced in the next few days" = someone's already got the job = Rowett 

shrewd move, great young manager with hunger and ambition, gets his teams playing with hard work and passion

Oh that's ok then, no need to panic; our genius chairman has got a bang average replacement lined up in Rowett.  Let's all celebrate. Until the next time. What a ******* joke.

3 minutes ago, HuddersRam said:

Bryson hasn't done anything of significance since 2014

Aye nae bother , funny when wassall played him we were a far better team , Paul clement had him in first 11 so did Pearson , if de sart and buttefiekd are better than will Hughes and Craig Bryson it makes me wonder if I'm watching the right sport for me , I said on Friday that would be his last team selection thankfully I've been proved correct 

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Get Gary Rowett in , give him time to get rid of the wage thiefs and get his own players in in the summer 

Right now doubt itchy finger Mel would give him past next xmas if we are not top 6.

Regardless of what players are playing or who the Manager is, time waits for nobody, seems to be the Mel Morris way

Archived